Room protocol

Discussion in 'EC Downloading' started by ecarroll, Jul 29, 2005.

1. ecarroll

ecarroll Artist in Residence Staff Member

Jul 13, 2005
    NY/CA
    A quick note about room protocol

• If I post a topic here, it is done to provoke or stimulate discussion. Agree or disagree with my opinions--it doesn't matter to me in the slightest (note the quote from our Dadaist/Surrealist friend below).

• If someone else posts a question in this forum, let me answer it before piling on. You are more than welcome to have a go at it after reading my reply (and, again, to disagree with me).

• Lastly, let's be mindful that a) some that post here have a wealth of experience to share, both on and off the stage, and b) we're all in this together.

EC

"If you want to have clean ideas, change them as often as you change your shirts. . . our head is round so that our thoughts can change directions."

-Francis Picabia (1879-1959)

2. ecarroll

ecarroll Artist in Residence Staff Member

Jul 13, 2005
    NY/CA
    TMers,

An additional note about protocol. . .

Please don't ask 2 of the "Artists in Residence" the same question at the same time?

It's fine to post "hey Tony, Wilmer mentioned blah blah blah in his forum and I'm interested in your opinion on this subject", but otherwise we really don't want to be competing with each other in addressing the same topic at the same time.

I'm sure you understand.

Best, and thanks
    EC

3. administrator

administrator Administrator Staff Member

Jun 27, 2006