Rowuk is the biggest idiot here!

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by rowuk, Feb 18, 2014.

1. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    Bite your tongue... I never play smooth jazz.

2. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    Yep, sad but true, smooth jazz and other mind altering substances does sell.

3. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    I'm reporting the last couple of posts only to note, I do sell out. The EBQ was just recently hired to play prior to the featured act, Boney James, at the Fraze Pavillion on August 9th. Somebody shoot me now to put me out of the misery.

4. Vulgano Brother

Vulgano Brother Moderator Staff Member

Mar 23, 2006
    Parts Unknown
    Like wow, man, like, uh, ya, know: like wow....

5. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    see -- were getting off topic here -- but apparently you won't or wouldn't be able to play Cindy Bradley's Music Book either --- touché, touché, touché --- got you again ROFL ROFL ROFL

6. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    Getting us back on topic here... I am only inspired to the fullest by Rowuk's dedication and determination to surpass his performance ability way beyond the skill level he had prior to his surgery. He of all of us here, has the greatest opportunity to surpass his previous goals. I am so inspired by his updates and reports, and look forward to many, many more.

7. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    thankfully -- KT got you straightened out YET one more time ---- ROFL ROFL ROFL (your welcome Rowuk) for the assistance in keeping the thread on track!!!! ---
    thank you for the updates --- and sharing your experience

8. rowuk

rowuk Moderator Staff Member

Jun 18, 2006
    Germany
    Why is KT stealing my thread trying to be a bigger idiot? Hey man, this is about being sick and not doing what you should when you should. Then the track back after you get around to doing what you should have much earlier.

Please stay on topic, or get some CT scans and send them to Gary......... I am pretty sure he will not put us on the same page.

tobylou8 likes this.
  9. Rapier

Rapier Forte User

Jul 18, 2011
    UK
    I'll do it.

10. Churchman

Churchman Mezzo Piano User

Apr 26, 2012
    I'm seeing a doc tomorrow - partly down to Rowuk's example. Though a skin lesion isn't quite the same as what you have dealt with. Keep going chap!