Rowuk is the biggest idiot here!

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by rowuk, Feb 18, 2014.

1. tobylou8

tobylou8 Utimate User

Dec 22, 2008
    Virginia
    Praying for a speedy recovery and get well soon. And no you're not an idiot, just a man that acted the way most men act. We hate going to the doctor ( not to be confused with we hate doctors ) . I like he docs here!

2. Buck with a Bach

Buck with a Bach Fortissimo User

Dec 29, 2009
    Canton, Ohio
    Hope you mend quickly now that the fix has been done. Sometimes dedication works counter to what is good for us:grouphug::oops:

3. jaemard

jaemard Mezzo Piano User

Jul 2, 2012
    San Rafael, CA
    Get well soon!

4. mush-mouth

mush-mouth Pianissimo User

Aug 3, 2009
    Well wishes, and here's hoping for a speedy recovery!

5. robrtx

robrtx Mezzo Forte User

May 26, 2012
    Hawaii
    Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.

I've encountered some of the symptoms that you've mentioned and I am very familiar with "the little purple pill". I now know from your experience not to take this condition lightly. Sorry for your experience, but thanks for sharing.

6. mike ansberry

mike ansberry Forte User

Dec 30, 2003
    Clarksville, Tennessee, U
    As long as you haven't accidentally set yourself on fire with a can of gasoline, you are still just the second biggest idiot around here!

7. veery715

veery715 Utimate User

Mar 6, 2007
    Ithaca NY
    So sorry to hear of your troubles! Best wishes for a complete and speedy (but deliberate) recovery!! Don't be hard on yourself, passion often drives out reason.

8. Littlejg

Littlejg Pianissimo User

Mar 31, 2011
    UK
    Hi Phil! I totally agree with 95% of your quote, except: (Hiatal hernias are serious,.....). Here in UK 40% of people have them, they are very common with 50's plus and usually not serious.....but they can be, if not treated early!.......six years ago my doctor sent me for x-rays and she diagnosed a small stomach Hiatas Hernia instantly.....I now take one harmless stomach lubricant tablet every day with breakfast, no further problems with pain, vomiting, since!.

I think the sad point with Rowuk could be the delayed time of detection.....!!!...??....Likewise, I hope this post helps others not to hesitate for diagnosis, I do hope Rowark recovers well!..........ljg

"I can sympathise with peoples pain, but not with their pleasure. There is something curiously boring about somebody else's happiness"........Aldous Huxley

9. Littlejg

Littlejg Pianissimo User

Mar 31, 2011
    UK
    Man is like a moth flying closer and closer to a candle flame until he finally succeeds his lust and bursts into flames.

"An intelectual is a person who has discovered something more interesting than sex"..........Aldous Huxley

10. barliman2001

barliman2001 Fortissimo User

Jul 5, 2010
    Vienna, Austria, Europe
    That's not the point. Daytime TV makes you vomit...