Sad Sad day

Discussion in 'TM Lounge' started by laurie, Feb 19, 2005.

1. laurie

laurie Pianissimo User

Jan 17, 2005
    Australia
    Sometimes our grip on life is so fragile...............A young women was murdered in our town this week. We are all in a state of shock. This is a small place and I cant recall a violent crime like this in the twenty years I have lived here. Our women dont feel safe and our town feels shamed that this has happened. Locals have been placing flowers were she was found, this morning my wife and I placed flowers and I played a Hymn for her. We didnt know her, she was a tourist and a visitor here but we felt we had to honour her in some way. A senseless crime that has left a family shattered and a whole town saddened and diminished .

I know that there are many who live in places where violent crime is commonplace, but this has shocked us to the reality that there a some evil people out there.
    May she Rest in peace
    Laurie

2. Manny Laureano

Manny Laureano Utimate User

Sep 29, 2004
    USA
    Laurie,

I'm so very, very sorry. G-ds presence was evident in the kindness of your act of respect and sympathy. I pray for peace for this woman's soul and that the killer is caught and brought to justice.

My heart goes out to you and your townspeople.

ML

3. camelbrass

camelbrass Mezzo Forte User

Nov 5, 2003
    Dubai, UAE
    Laurie,

Your shock and sadness is absolutely palpable even in your words. Small communities really do feel violated when these things happen. I'm sure that in the real Aussie spirit you'll all support each other and help each other through it. I suspect you'll also be angry and do everything to catch the ba..st..rd who did it.

Chin up.

Regards,

Trevor

4. laurie

laurie Pianissimo User

Jan 17, 2005
    Australia
    Manny,Trevor
    Thanks for the kind words. I know that the police are working flat out on this. With the help of local people they will find the person responsible, its their town too. Last night several hundred locals gathered at the murder site for a candle light vigil. It was unadvertised and completely spontaneous. Its one of the nice things about living in a small place, when the chips are down people rally and care about each other.
    Best wishes
    Laurie

5. vlstpt

vlstpt New Friend

Feb 9, 2005
    Suffolk County NY USA
    I am very sad, and my family and I will pray for this terrible thing that has happened and The Lord will send HIS peace to calm your family and your whole town.