Sax players do more than trumpet players !

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by Toobz, May 5, 2007.

1. rowuk

rowuk Moderator Staff Member

Jun 18, 2006
    Germany
    I never assumed that quantity meant anything.
    I am very happy with the quality of the posts here.
    I think that some newcomers would do themselves a service if they would research topics before asking the same thing for the 50 kazillionth time! But I guess there is a need for "personal" attention sometimes.
    Check that sax site out for repeat topics - that is usually the reason for "quantity"!

2. administrator

administrator Administrator Staff Member

Jun 27, 2006
    There are two ways to support the site.

1. By supporting those who purchase banner ads. NYTC, ChopSaver, Karl Hammond, Ultra Pure Oil, Dillon Music, Eclipse Trumpets.

2. By becoming a "TM Supporter" $12 / year

http://www.trumpetmaster.com/vb/payments.php

---------------------------------------------------------------

TM Supporter
    If you enjoy the TM and all the site has to offer, feel free to consider making a donation! Donations go directly to pay for the server bill and software updates.

What you will receive:
    -Access to the Private TM Supporters forum!
    -Increased PM Storage from 75 to 300 messages!
    -Increased avatar size from 80 x 80 to 150 x 150!
    -TM Supporter Icon under your username!
    -[​IMG]

Fine Print: All donations are final. Please review the TM member agreement here.

Thank you for your support!

------------------------------------------------

When we switched to new software there was an option to set up donations. Instead of just taking money we decided give special features. We announced this feature maybe once or twice but have never gone out of our way to request donations. If you feel like it thats great. The TM will always remain a free resource.

If it were not for our advertisers and "TM Supporters" this site would not be possible. Support those who support the site!

3. Manny Laureano

Manny Laureano Utimate User

Sep 29, 2004
    USA
    Well, I stand corrected. I never saw the announcements nor have i ever heard anyone before Toobz discuss it. At any rate, I'll be happy to become a supporter of TM in the financial sense. TM has become an important part of my life... an opportunity to write about many things, great relationships, great information. 12 bucks? That's it?

It's a bargain and I'm happy to support this site.

ML

4. Manny Laureano

Manny Laureano Utimate User

Sep 29, 2004
    USA
    There. It took all of 2 minutes and I feel good about supporting a site that's important to me. Thanks to Toobz for bringing this up.

ML

5. Toobz

Toobz Mezzo Piano User

Feb 5, 2007
    Whew !

I was beginning to feel like a bonehead for opening that can of worms.

In all honesty, I believe my mistake was by pitting one against the other.
    It was only meant in jest , and as a means to encourage some donations.
    At no time did I honestly mean to belittle or disparage members of this site. I do believe I could have handled this better. For that, I want to extend my sincere apologies to anyone who found my methods lacking !

I only meant to show my appreciation for this site and it's members, and for the valuable information and advice I have enjoyed since I joined !
    Keep up the great work, and for everyone involved with TM,

Thanks !