Scary problem?

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by Hitman0042, Aug 17, 2008.

1. Hitman0042

Hitman0042 Banned

Aug 9, 2008
    Australia
    you are right mrmusicnotes

Piano, drums and guitar dont appeal to me at all. The brass instruments do and i really like the trumpet now as im still learning. I always wanna learn more stuff on it. I guess after a month or 2 ill know if the trumpet is my thing or not. Thanks for all your posts, i guess im not going to think about the IF and think more about what i will be doing and what i am doing at the moment.

2. tedh1951

tedh1951 Utimate User

Oct 18, 2007
    The Wide Brown Land
    Fantastic - Hitman, don't think - PLAY - ENJOY - LIVE - be one of us.

3. Closet Horn

Closet Horn New Friend

Aug 6, 2008
    AUSTRALIA ACT
    Ok when I was in high school I wanted to be a pro muso. Everything revolved around music. I pushed and pushed. I was ok and was in the 1st cornet seat in most bands I played with. All of the people that I hanged around with were twice as talinted as I was. I just couldnt get there so in the end I gave up. And for a long time! Beccause I was never going to be at the level I wanted to.

So Now I started to blow againe and forget about the level that I was trying to get to earliyer I am not even any where near as good as I was then. The cool thing is I dont care. when I feel like it I blow the thing, some times I sound good and somtimes I sound crap! but I am enjoying it 1000 times more then I use to and thats cool. It makes me feel cool. :thumbsup: