Selling copies of Trumpet 101 for the Hurricane efforts

Discussion in 'TM Lounge' started by TrentAustin, Sep 1, 2005.

1. TrentAustin

TrentAustin Fortissimo User

Oct 28, 2003
    Boston, MA
    hey gang.

I know that we're not even close to realizing the devastation the hurricane has left on the Gulf Coast... I'm auctioning off copies of my Trumpet 101 CD on ebay and all the money raised after my listing fees/postage will go to the Red Cross.

I will also be selling my cds on CD Baby with entire proceeds going to the Red Cross.

I suggest everyone here who can donate to do so. If everyone in the US donated just one dollar we'd provide BASICS for these people who are suffering incredibly.

The link for my Ebay auctions is here:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4764021218
    For my CD baby site (more copies will be there within a week or so)
    www.cdbaby.com/trentaustin

Thanks for looking and I hope we can all do what we can to help these tragic victims who lost everything. My wife and I almost moved to NOLA two years ago and we have many friends in the area who are facing total losses (but fortunately they escaped without anyone getting seriously hurt).

Trent

2. PhatmonB6

PhatmonB6 Mezzo Piano User

Jan 16, 2005
    Minnesota
    Hello Trent,

Why did Ebay remove the auction? :dontknow:

3. TrentAustin

TrentAustin Fortissimo User

Oct 28, 2003
    Boston, MA
    They removed it because I didn't properly "register" for the charity. In my haste I didn't set up a charity account. That reminds me to register again. I don't blame them as I'm sure they're scam artists everywhere (the thought of scammers during this crisis makes me sick!).

Check ebay in a few days... more copies will be available through the right channels.

Best,

-T