Shameless CD plug

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by sounds7, Dec 17, 2013.

1. sounds7

sounds7 Forte User

Sep 4, 2004
    New Orleans
    [​IMG]
    This is a local Jazz trio that I perform with from time to time. They don't play what you would call typical New Orleans Jazz. The Keyboard player has his Masters in Composition from University of Miami and writes some real nice charts. Any how if you down load the WWNO app they are reviewing the cd on the local New Orleans Jazz station this Sat. at 10pm

The Alvey-Cullen group will be getting air play this Saturday on WWNO at 10pm CST via Jack Hopke's show "Local currents". Check it out and let us know what you think.
    The latest CD entitled, "People in Time" featuring all original jazz music

Featuring George Alvey - upright and electric basses, Ryan Cullen - acoustic and electric piano, David Cappello - drums, Brian Graber - trumpet/saxophone, James Singleton - bowed acoustic bass and effects, Phillip Manuel - vocals, Mike Dillon - vibes/percussion

Available online at CD Baby Alvey-Cullen Group | People in Time | CD Baby Music Store (hard copies only currently) - downloads via Amazon, iTunes, and individual tracks should be available within the next few days as well.

2. sounds7

sounds7 Forte User

Sep 4, 2004
    New Orleans
  3. musicalmason

musicalmason Forte User

Dec 14, 2003
    Pa
    Looks cool...you don't see 7 piece trios very often. Seriously though I'm always looking at new music, I'll check it out.

4. sounds7

sounds7 Forte User

Sep 4, 2004
    New Orleans
    Thats the magic of the Studio. Actually sometimes they are a Quartet, when I work with them ;)