So this is where he got the idea!

Discussion in 'TM Lounge' started by orchtrpt, Apr 22, 2004.

1. orchtrpt

orchtrpt Pianissimo User

Mar 4, 2004
  2. Tootsall

Tootsall Fortissimo User

Oct 25, 2003
    Yee HAW!
    What a fowl idea.

3. working-kirk

working-kirk New Friend

Mar 24, 2004
    It is certainly for the birds.

Actually the idea for wearing a chicken suit came to me when I saw it on Ebay. I was looking for tuxs and somehow that came up. I figured it was fate literal with the idea of a little bird told me. and I was meant to have this. I had no idea what I would do with it but something would turn up. And it did. A show called 30 seconds to fame came up and I figured it was like the gong show which I wanted to always be on. I wrote but I guess the show got cancelled.

However, never worry. You WILL see the trumpet playing chicken on TV!
    It is a little early. You'll probably see it in June/July. Watch my ebay auctions. When it is in the can I will anounce it:
    Trumpet-Playing chicken "AS SEEN ON TV"

:shock:

4. working-kirk

working-kirk New Friend

Mar 24, 2004
    :p
    P.S I thinnk I look better dressed as a chicken than the other you linked too.

5. Thevor

Thevor Pianissimo User

Oct 24, 2003
    Next to the Volcano
    orchtrpt,

I clicked on the chicken site. This guy sits around in a chicken suit waiting for people to tell him what to do. I had him sit, bend over, move the chair and throw a pillow. It is live, the guy is waiting, thats friggen insane. http://subserviantchicken.com

6. Tootsall

Tootsall Fortissimo User

Oct 25, 2003
    Yee HAW!
    Kirk... you don't happen to suffer from Avian Flue do you? No unexplained sniffles? Feathers not molting? Itchy, dry skin? You haven't been to Asia recently? or the B.C. Lower Fraser Valley? Not carrying any eggs or other poultry products? :)

Just funnin' ya, dude.. keep on keeping on.

7. musicalmason

musicalmason Forte User

Dec 14, 2003
    Pa
    unfortunatly, this guy has way to much time on his hands, he must not be a trumpet player. go ahead and try some really obsqure instruction, he just comes and looks at the screen, for examply I told him to lift the second couch cushion from the left, easily done, but he couldnt handle it. haha, it seems this guy just recorded every possible thing he could think of and programed his computer to respond to certain keywords, I tested this by having one of my freinds load the page while I was and he does different things on both screens, it has to be programed. See what happenes when music isnt involved in your life, you end up wearing a chicken sui and prgramming your computer to do stupid stuff all day. haha, gotta love it.