So Very Sad

Discussion in 'TM Lounge' started by Martin Williams, Nov 29, 2005.

1. Martin Williams

Martin Williams Mezzo Piano User

Apr 29, 2005
    Columbus, Oh-hi-uh
    As some of you may have seen in the news, the daughter of Dr. Jon Woods, director of bands at THE Ohio State University, was murdered the other day in New York, she was stabbed. She was there studying Dance, and working on Broadway. She was discovered by her boyfreind, who is being held on probable cause because they arent quite sure on all points of his story. She was 21, please keep her and the family in your thoughts

Martin Williams

2. PhatmonB6

PhatmonB6 Mezzo Piano User

Jan 16, 2005
    Minnesota
    Very sad. :-( For somones life to be taken away like that is inexcusable. I pray her family stays strong thru this horrific time.

3. Manny Laureano

Manny Laureano Utimate User

Sep 29, 2004
    USA
    I'm very, very sorry, Martin.

ML

4. bandman

bandman Forte User

Oct 16, 2004
    Lafayette, LA, USA
    The older I get the more I don't understand things like that. To take a life is bad enough, but someone so young is even worse.

5. Rick Chartrand

Rick Chartrand Piano User

Nov 22, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    The older I get the more I DO understand things like that. When we get older it is easier to understand the shortcomings of soceity. But equally the older I get the more stuff like that hurts your heart. Some people are just NO GOOD LOSERS! And this is putting it very lightly the LOSER who took this young ladys life. This is such a sad thing! :cry: