Some of my compositions.

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by trumpet blower88, Aug 21, 2005.

1. trumpet blower88

trumpet blower88 Mezzo Piano User

Jun 15, 2005
    Flagstaff, AZ
    So last night, I finaly figured out how to upload files off my computer and onto the internet. I've posted a few of my pieces on my MySpace profile so that people can hear them. I have 2 marching band arrangements, 1 ska band arrangment, and 3 origional pieces I wrote.

So if you get board and have nothing better to do,please go to www.myspace.com/dajacques and tell me what you think. Keep in mind I havn't been working on these for too long, and I still need to orchestrate some of them a litle better.

Thanks!

2. brian moon

brian moon Forte User

You've got some good ideas; stick with it. The overture really is only one tune. I hear it more as a TV or movie theme song. Your trio is nice. In Michigan there are no required lists, you could do it here at Solo and Ensemble Festival.

Keep up the good work.

3. sublmbadfish

sublmbadfish Pianissimo User

Jul 9, 2004
    San Francisco, CA
    hahaha...they all started playing at once...and my speaker were on really loud...so for like 30sec there was complete chaos in my basement. some really cool stuff though...i also write stuff...pm me and we can share stuff

4. trumpet blower88

trumpet blower88 Mezzo Piano User

Jun 15, 2005
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Haha... yeah... I still can't figure how to work the codes in that myspace thing... so I have no idea how to make only one play at once unless you go down and hit the stop button on all but one, haha.

5. Manny Laureano

Manny Laureano Utimate User

Sep 29, 2004
    USA
    Actually, I thought having them all go off at once was cool. I thought you did it that way by design! Don't change a thing. Let the casual peruser figure it out.

Better stuff than anything I was dreaming about when I was 17. Bravo to you and I wish you great success as you find your voice as a composer.

ML

6. brian moon

brian moon Forte User

If you click the stop button in Internet Explorer (not IE, that reminds me too much of all the anacronyms on another site) Everything will stop, then you can go 1 at a time.