Sound

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by Mamboman, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Bob Grier

Bob Grier Forte User

May 4, 2007
    Greensboro, NC
    KT, there are many thing that we can talk about. There are also some things that need lessons and no amount of free advice will help. besides a lot of the "advice" given here is just opinion. I think it's important to know when to discuss and when to guide someone to a knowledgable teacher. saves them a lot of frustration and heartache.

developing range is one of those endeavors that requires good guidance that is modeled and monitored.

2. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    Yes, Bob that is not a problem, and I do realize the poster is "younger" than a lot of us --- but it is the personal experience that we each contribute on TM, some of which will "ring true" with the OP -- whether he has a teacher or not. Ideally, I believe others here says something like -- the internet is really NOT the place to get medical advice, and also NOT ideally the place to get trumpet playing help ---- but we are all here ---- to contribute the information that has helped us --- however that may appear, or appeal to the OP who asks the question.. that is all!!!!!!