Special Offer From ChopSaver!

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by Dan Gosling, Apr 12, 2005.

1. Dan Gosling

Dan Gosling New Friend

Dec 7, 2004
    Indianapolis
    OK all you Trumpet Masters!

If you haven’t tried ChopSaver yet, you don’t know what you’re missing! So for the next 3 weeks, here’s the deal. Go to www.chopsaver.com buy a 3 pak and in the comments area write, “I saw it on the TM†and we’ll throw in another one free!
    Limited time! You won’t be sorry!

:D

2. pwillini

pwillini Pianissimo User

Mar 4, 2004
    Kalamazoo, MI
    OK, I've taken Dan up on his offer! Since my wife and I have four kids who all play brass I thought we'd try it. Each of us will have our own tube!

So the Wood quintet (me and my 2d son on trumpet, my oldest son on 'bone, my 17 yo 5'1" daughter on tuba! and my youngest on French horn, wife on clarinet, wishes she was a french horn player) will let you know just how good it is!

3. Bear

Bear Forte User

Apr 30, 2004
    USA
    I jumped in on it too... lol.

4. musicalmason

musicalmason Forte User

Dec 14, 2003
    Pa
    Im game, youll be recieving my money order soon. (no credit card, gotta go by snail mail)

5. soontir2432

soontir2432 Pianissimo User

Dec 12, 2004
    Queens, New York, USA
    I'm in the very same situation. It'll be out by tomorrow, Dan. :thumbsup:

4/19/05: Oopse, going to be out today. I had to work on a couple things yesterday at school and couldn't make it to the Post Office.

6. Ai_Dygress

Ai_Dygress Pianissimo User

Apr 1, 2005
    IL
    Ahh, I get paid next week, is that good?

7. Dan Gosling

Dan Gosling New Friend

Dec 7, 2004
    Indianapolis
    The offer is still good for a couple of weeks. Snail mail, credit card - it's all good!

Dan

8. ScreaminRaider

ScreaminRaider Piano User

Apr 22, 2004
    San Antonio, Tx
    you'll get my order tommorow

9. davidquinlan

davidquinlan Pianissimo User

Chopsaver arrived today!

Cheers Dan!

10. Manny Laureano

Manny Laureano Utimate User

Sep 29, 2004
    USA
    Yes, I received mine last week as well!

Dan, your product is excellent... I noticed a tube of it over at Monette's shop when I visited a couple of weekends ago. I was caught up in playtesting and never got to ask Dave about it.

Anyways, I'm impressed, as I've told you, how well it works and that it leaves my lips feeling smooth the next morning not coated with the G-d- knows-what chemical residue that the big companies produce.

I hope that your product becomes something more than a niche product one day and puts Chapstick out of business! Horrible stuff, that.

ML