Special Offer From ChopSaver!

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by Dan Gosling, Apr 12, 2005.

1. trickg

trickg Utimate User

Oct 26, 2003
    Baltimore/DC
    I guess I'll have to spring for some chopsaver then.

2. gregc

gregc Mezzo Piano User

Apr 5, 2004
    New York, U.S. of A.
    I'm guessing the stuff is really worth the $? It ain't cheap...
    gregc

3. Dan Gosling

Dan Gosling New Friend

Dec 7, 2004
    Indianapolis
    Well, if you want "cheap", there's plenty of stuff out there. If you want something that actually works, give ChopSaver a try! When you see how long one tube lasts, $5 bucks is really nothing for something that actually helps you do your job better.

Besides, if you jump on the special TM offer, you're getting it for less than $4.00.

Manny just bought a 12 pak - ask him if he thinks it's worth it!

And to those of you who are already fans of the product, I would just like to say - "Thank you and I'm so glad it's working for you!

:D

All the best,

Dan - the ChopSaver Guy

4. Mikey

Mikey Forte User

Oct 24, 2003
    I have used it for over a month now. It is the best thing ever for my chops, and my wife says it smells better than what I used to use......

:D

5. pwillini

pwillini Pianissimo User

Mar 4, 2004
    Kalamazoo, MI
    Tell you what, THIS STUFF IS DA BOMB! I've passed out my six tubes and all my family members says this is the best stuff they've used. My son with the habitually chapped, peeling lips loves the stuff! I like the way it moisturizes and doesn't leave you lips feeling like you've got....what, maybe, Chapstick, on them!

Take advantage of this offer now, before Dan changes his mind!

6. gregc

gregc Mezzo Piano User

Apr 5, 2004
    New York, U.S. of A.
    I'll have to try some. Hey, if I was making the 'big bucks' like Manny, I's get a 12 pack too!
    :-)
    gregc

7. soontir2432

soontir2432 Pianissimo User

Dec 12, 2004
    Queens, New York, USA
    Dan if you're still reading this thread, I sent a money order over a week ago and have yet gotten the good stuff in yet.

Any idea what's going on?

8. musicalmason

musicalmason Forte User

Dec 14, 2003
    Pa
    soontir2432- my guess is it must be a money order thing, were in the same situation again. Im not really worried about it, Im just buying this stuff to expiriment and its obviously not a scam. so no worries here, when it gets here it gets here.

9. soontir2432

soontir2432 Pianissimo User

Dec 12, 2004
    Queens, New York, USA
    I'm not worried that I am being scammed. If it's lost in the mail or whatever, I want to issue another one fast. I need them soon, so to speak. :)

10. Dan Gosling

Dan Gosling New Friend

Dec 7, 2004
    Indianapolis
    I guess that's why they call it snail mail! I'll double check with my shipping people, but both of those should have gone out a few days ago.

Sorry for the delay!

Dan