WTS: Spiri vario, brushed gold

Discussion in 'Bb Trumpets' started by Trompeter, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Trompeter

Trompeter New Friend

Oct 17, 2015
    Hello trumpeters,

As many of you have seen before I decided to sell my little collection of horns.... Congratulations to all my previous buyers for their excellent purchases.

Now is the turn of a really really special trumpet. A fantastic custom handmade SPIRI VARIO trumpet from the great swiss artigiano Werner Spiri from Winterthur.

-Year production is around 2008
    -Brushed gold finish
    -ML bore (0.460", 11.7mm), bell diameter 128mm
    -Custom finger ring od the leadpipe
    -Two tunning slides, one standard and one open for expressive solos (one gold tunning slide costs 332€)
    -Original Spiri double gigbag

This trumpet is one of the best trumpets I have ever had without doubt. Fantastic projection, BIG sound, VERY expressive with SUPER intonation. With the other tunning slide is more jazzy, like Monette sound. The valves are fast and very very precise. A real gem. A real gem.

The instrument has been serviced few months ago direct from Mr.Spiri in Winterthur and is in 100% excellent playing condition. Send me a mail for additional informations and photos. Trades possible. Pick up can be arranged in Munchen or can be shipped.

PHOTOS:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h07n7y4c2b7f4pv/AACPVGuA5s6nbdD_fBXaq7bda?dl=0

PRICE: 3000$ included shipping (price new 6000$, without addition slide (400$))

Last edited: Feb 19, 2016