Stacey Hedger

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by Decentplayer, Apr 8, 2008.

1. lovevixen555

lovevixen555 Banned

Nov 5, 2008
    Michigan
    We all have stuff like that but few of us put it out for the public to see. That is the stuff your Mom and Dad brings out to show you "serious girlfriend" etc...... Not too much unlike playing out video of a star athlete as a child or something....I am just glad my that the time my chair broke on stage and my and my Tuba went over board was not taped and put on Youtube!!!!LOL We had folding metal chair's arranged on a type of portable riser system on a stage. THe point where the chair pivot's broke and dumped me and my tubo back wards. Seeing how I weighted all of 160lbs. at the time I know it was an equipment malfunction. I heard a tape of it and as I was falling I was still playing but the sounds comeing out of that tuba where not music it sounded like a whale fighting for it's life or something like it........I am just proud to say that I got back up and sat on the riser with no chair and finished the performance!!!LOL Pleas Please no applause just throw money!!!! That it's fill that case up!!!!LOL

2. Bob Grier

Bob Grier Forte User

May 4, 2007
    Greensboro, NC
    It's not just her pitch that was bad. it's her sound weak like she had been playung maybe a month. even if it were in tune she would still sound very bad. Not for public consumption. go to your room!!

3. lovevixen555

lovevixen555 Banned

Nov 5, 2008
    Michigan
    We better all watch it or we might get an infraction from the moderator for "Saying things that are not nice and are demeaning of Stacy!"!!! LOL I sure we will all be fine though except for me! You wait and see I will have another private message in my mail box from ROWUK saying I have another infraction for makeing a coment in this thread that was not PC or Nice!!!

4. lmf

lmf Forte User

May 16, 2007
    Indiana USA
    I'll be thrilled when I sound as good as Stacey! I don't dare complain about her as I'm sure I fall short. Besides, I'm not as pretty!

Best wishes,

Lloyd