Stand Light

Discussion in 'Mouthpieces / Mutes / Other' started by old geezer, May 10, 2005.

1. old geezer

old geezer Pianissimo User

Dec 26, 2004
    Indianapolis,In.
    I heard about a stand light that runs off battery or adapter. this light has to be large enough to light up a full size two page big band chart. I struggled with the band's light sat. night I am looking to buy my own[these old tired eyes need all the help they can get]. if any one knows what light this is please answer this post, the guy who told me said he saw one being used in a church orch. and it seemed to do a good job. old geezer Dave

2. RJMorris

RJMorris New Friend

Jan 4, 2004
    Little Rock, Arkansas
    Hi Dave,

I use and LOVE the Maestro light made by Q Lighting. It uses 3 AAA batteries is very small and puts out a very bright light. The website is www.bil-lite.com Good Luck!

Rusty

3. Tootsall

Tootsall Fortissimo User

Oct 25, 2003
    Yee HAW!
    The best, portable, rechargeable music lamp is made by Lampcraft. Our Community band checked out about everything available and ended up buying 60 of them. A few of us piggybacked an order for personal ones onto the main order (quantity discount). Check them out at: http://www.lampcraft.com/ . I can't speak for the LED "Giglight", we have the fluorescent tube "Concertlight II". The built-in battery is good for upwards of 3-4 hours and that's the small battery.

They aren't cheap... but you get what you pay for!

4. old geezer

old geezer Pianissimo User

Dec 26, 2004
    Indianapolis,In.
    Thanks guys I will check them out. old geezer Dave :cool: