Sterling Silver Bells -- has anyone tried one?

Discussion in 'Horns' started by nowave, Apr 13, 2004.

1. nowave

nowave New Friend

Nov 16, 2003
    brooklyn
    I remember that DrunkIQ was going to test one of the new sterling bells -- any updates, anyone?

2. pangaea

pangaea Pianissimo User

Nov 10, 2003
    anyone? I'm interested in this too. You still with us DrunkIQ??

on another note my B1Lb comes back today, freshly ultracleaned and PVA'd by Wayne T. Can't wait to feel those valves...

3. DrunkIQ

DrunkIQ Pianissimo User

Nov 21, 2003
    Austin, Texas
    Yes, I am still around. I have been overly busy with my day job. This was my first opportunity to really sit down in a while to catch up on all the posts on the forum.

We lost a couple of big hitters in the last two month and we are pulling double duties at work. My boss has been in and out due to health reasons and I am trying to fill those shoes as well. We are trying to hire a replacement and have been conducting a ton of interviews. I am sure it will be over within a couple of weeks and then I can get back to actually having a personal life again.

As for the sterling bells I was unable to evaluate one. I am not sure if I am going to ITG this year but may want to just to do a road trip with my car. If so then I will check them out then or when TBA happens in San Antonio. I did lean that Jon Faddis walked out of the Schilke factory with one of these bells for himself a couple of weeks ago!

So if you see his gold horn with a silver bell then you know what he is using.

-marc