Suggestion for a sticky forum thread...

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by mush-mouth, Jan 8, 2010.

1. mush-mouth

mush-mouth Pianissimo User

Aug 3, 2009
    I've seen quite a few "practicing pedagogy" threads these last couple of months where rowuk has suggested searching these forums for "Daily Routine" and "Circle of Breath". These are great ideas, and could possibly do a lot of good for many of the members in this forum, however, this trumpetmaster.com forum software's search function leaves a lot to be desired -- i.e. Searching these forums for "Daily Routine" and/or "Circle of Breath" only seems to yield results suggesting to search for threads about said topics. It is nearly impossible to find relevant threads that discuss daily routines or breathing.

I'd like to humbly suggest that these two topics be collated and added as a sticky thread to this subforum so that there will be an easy point of reference for the new users who are interested (or directed to seek) these topics. Frankly, I'd try to post an example of what I mean (from what I've found by searching these forums) as an example, but I think that I'm not qualified to do so. If anyone has any ideas about these topics, I'd like to hear about it, and I'm sure the rest of the trumpetmaster.com community would as well...

Actually, rowuk, since you're the moderator would it be possible for you to make this type of sticky thread sometime when you have some spare time??