technical questions - overtone series, etc...

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by tonick, Jan 17, 2008.

1. Fluffy615

Fluffy615 Piano User

Nov 30, 2006
    New Jersey
    Was he bending down to Thaihis shoes?

2. Toobz

Toobz Mezzo Piano User

Feb 5, 2007
    No laces to be found in Thailand, unless of course you visit their foggery shoppe. But never at dusk.

3. et_mike

et_mike Mezzo Forte User

Oct 16, 2007
    Chesapeake, VA
    I figured it had something to do with his pants being too thaight

4. Patric_Bernard

Patric_Bernard Forte User

Oct 25, 2007
    California
    Oh yes... Your answer will only come out after killing three baby bombs, and saving the world from nuclear explosions... there we go.

5. Fluffy615

Fluffy615 Piano User

Nov 30, 2006
    New Jersey
    The foggery shop? You just had to Thai that in didn't you?

6. Toobz

Toobz Mezzo Piano User

Feb 5, 2007
    You'll have to excuse me, I'm not myself today. I thai'd one on last night and I've got a terrible hangover.

Thats kind of a retread of the shoe thing, isn't it .

Last edited: Jan 18, 2008
  7. Toobz

Toobz Mezzo Piano User

Feb 5, 2007
    I suppose that all of this esoteric intellectual minutae had gotten us off of the original question . Therefore I shall repent and offer up my synopsis. It's possible, but maybe not, that one should eat well, while chanting or spouting philosophy either in London or Bangkok, while attending to ones shoewear,hat and foggery accoutrement. All of this while sober and proton free, scouring the frozen lands and hangin' with some white coated furballs. And lets not forget to properly care for our horns too !

Excuse me if I 've forgotten something, after all, since my deworming, my brain is more like a sieve than a collander. You all know how that goes .

8. Patric_Bernard

Patric_Bernard Forte User

Oct 25, 2007
    California
    Woe woe woe... you guys, were all forgetting the very first and most important step. I hope he didn't start yet. First you have to watch the movie Cool Runnings 5 times in a row, 2 of those times being in reverse. You must memorize the lines, accents, characters (even the backround characters) and the places of the bobsled teams from the olympics that year. Then you must reinact the movie yourself, catch it on film, and sell over 1,000,000 copies worldwide.... then you can start.

9. Toobz

Toobz Mezzo Piano User

Feb 5, 2007
    You see, I knew I forgot something prophetic.

10. screamingmorris

screamingmorris Mezzo Forte User

Apr 4, 2007
    No, playing trumpet during sex is not advisable.

Unless you are lead trumpet and it is at least 30 seconds until your next solo...

Morris