Terminal N+1 vrus....

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by bachfella, Oct 28, 2013.

1. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    Oh great. Now we just find out that a Moderator is a mutant! What next? Will Rowuk finally declare himself as the most popular leader of all of Germany?

2. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    No it's actually the dreaded: Human Innuendo-deficiency Virus (HIV) that attacks only trumpet players that have egos big enough to assimilate this virus' outer coat. It leads to trumpeters every thinking that newly acquired trumpet AIDS are going to heal all woes, when in fact the opposite may be their fate.

3. Vulgano Brother

Vulgano Brother Moderator Staff Member

Mar 23, 2006
    Parts Unknown
    We prefer the term "X-men."

[​IMG]

4. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    Now it makes sense where the large bird droppings on my Camaro SS are coming from.

5. bachfella

bachfella Mezzo Piano User

Oct 11, 2011
    Claymont, DE
    Oh--I'm OK, then....

6. Buck with a Bach

Buck with a Bach Fortissimo User

Dec 29, 2009
    Canton, Ohio
    It helps not to park under wires or light poles,G-Man. Been there, done that:roll::lol::oops:

7. Ed Lee

Ed Lee Utimate User

Aug 16, 2009
    Jackson NC
    Add trees to avoidance and to all both parking and driving. One of the drawbacks of living in a town that is designated as a bird sanctuary (as I do) I believe exacerbates this nuisance. Further, you've got to avoid building ledges and watch where you trod on sidewalks.

8. Buck with a Bach

Buck with a Bach Fortissimo User

Dec 29, 2009
    Canton, Ohio
    Where I used to work, the one parking lot came equipped with pigeons with Norden bomb sights. They could zero in pretty quickly on a clean car:roll::lol::oops:

9. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    Hmmm... could there be arbor born pulmonary disease in your community?:think:

10. Sterling

Sterling Mezzo Forte User

Oct 22, 2007
    Marcellus, NY
    Just bought a hand made (number 20) Crystal Forest Army Navy Style Mandolin. Fun to play and nice to have something that is a piece of art and with a low serial number. If you are trumpet bored, check out his website, crystalforestmandolins.com Look up his recently sold instruments. Mine is number 20.