TESTING ORDER!

Discussion in 'Horns' started by Heavens2kadonka, Jun 3, 2005.

1. Heavens2kadonka

Heavens2kadonka Forte User

Jun 17, 2004
    Lebanon, TN
    There were some questions, so I decided to post them on a different topic.

1: Nick Drozdoff
    2: Mike Dellert
    3: Steve Castles
    4: Mark Taylor
    5: Dave Mickley
    6: Chris Bresette
    7: Greg Zent
    8: Richard Zeller
    9: Collin McDougall
    10: Dave Rodgers
    11: Tim Baird
    12: Michael Smith
    13: Patrick Gleason
    14: Robert Rowe
    15: Scott Forrey
    16: Adam Metzler

THE RULES!!!

1: Treat the horn well, and there will be no problems.
    2: Post your review on this topic. No need to write a dissertation, but a brief overview of what you liked, didn't like will work fine!
    3: Send the horn to the next person with $3000.00 insurance, and SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION.
    4: I will PM each tester with the address of the next person towards the end of their testing time.
    5: Each tester has ten days with the horn. If the last day of the testing period happens to be Sunday, send the horn Monday.
    6: If you have any questions or comments about this horn test, feel free to PM me or Felix.
    7: If you wish to use the horn for a few extra days for a gig, or some other event, PM me. I will most likely allow you to use it for those extra days. We're nice like that.

I am sincerely looking forward to all of your comments and suggestions over this period.

Van

2. Heavens2kadonka

Jun 17, 2004
    Lebanon, TN
    I also would like everyone to email me one more time their information. I have everyone's stuff written down, under my bed (the only part of my room I keep tidy), but I would like to have the stuff on my hotmail, just in case.

ALSO, could everyone send me their phone number? If something happens, I will be able to directly contact you, which would be nice.

Van

3. Heavens2kadonka

Jun 17, 2004
    Lebanon, TN
    UPDATE!

Added a new tester (Scott Forrey). Going to be in the last four, so I think there should be no problems there. :D

Van

4. FlugelFlyer

FlugelFlyer Piano User

Dec 15, 2003
    Palos Park, IL
    Edited: don't feel sorry Van, it was a joke. :D

5. soontir2432

soontir2432 Pianissimo User

Dec 12, 2004
    Queens, New York, USA
    I swear I posted sometime ago about me not being in this tour. :?

Van, by the time it gets to me, I will be at Stony Brook and I don't want to even think about how to safeguard the horn there.

In short, take me off the list, please. :-)

6. NYTC

NYTC Forte User

Nov 1, 2004
    Brooklyn,NY
    Hey Van.
    Scott Forrey is great add on to the tour. I had few conversations with him on the first Stage 1 New York Tour before it got stolen.
    I owe him one (or two),so please make sure for me that this fine gentleman is well taken care of.
    Thank you,
    Felix

7. Heavens2kadonka

Jun 17, 2004
    Lebanon, TN
    I may also start poking a few more players around here to see if they would like to test the horn. I don't like odd numbers of testers. :D

Mr. Forrey had an excellent recording posted back during the Wild Thang tour. It was the first recording I had really heard online (I was slow to get technology!), and I STILL can remember l the slurring prowess he possessed in those Flexus studies!

I, of course, am hoping he will post a recording when he gets a hold of the Phaeton :D !

Van

8. gregc

gregc Mezzo Piano User

Apr 5, 2004
    New York, U.S. of A.
    soontir2432: when the horn gets to me you are free to give it a try. I'm about a 1/2 hour from SBU.
    gregc

9. the chief

the chief Pianissimo User

Feb 9, 2004
    Cool!

Let me know when it's my turn!!!

:)

10. Tootsall

Tootsall Fortissimo User

Oct 25, 2003
    Yee HAW!
    I'd love to put my name on the list: Felix asked me. The problem is in the shipping across the border: we'd have to explain that it was "demo only" to avoid the taxes.

That and the high cost of shipping back to the US... estimated at about $200 Cdn with full insurance.

Anybody live in Montana.... say, Great Falls? I could come down for a visit... maybe bring an Eclipse along!? :D