The All New And Improved Eclipse Website

Discussion in 'Horns' started by Bruce Lee, Jun 21, 2004.

1. Bruce Lee

Bruce Lee Piano User

Oct 24, 2003
    Rochester, NY
    I thought that this deserved it's own thread. Gary Wilder, Webmaster for Eclipse Trumpets, has recently updated the Eclipse website. Please be sure to take the time to visit www.eclipsetrumpets.com

Awesome job, Gary!

Cheers!
    Bruce

2. Castle Bravo

Castle Bravo Piano User

Nov 6, 2003
    Scheßlitz, Germany
    Thanx for the kind words, Bruce!
    For those of you that don't know, Bruce sold me my first Eclipse last May, and, well, the rest is history.... :)

3. frank

frank Piano User

May 28, 2004
    Berlin, Germany
    index

Hello Gary! Nice work, but there is a bug with the index on the regular entrance.
    Frank

4. Castle Bravo

Castle Bravo Piano User

Nov 6, 2003
    Scheßlitz, Germany
    frank -

Can you be more specific? It works fine from my end - sometimes bugs don't always show up on all browsers.... Give me a bit more info and I'll dig into it.

5. frank

frank Piano User

May 28, 2004
    Berlin, Germany
    index

Hi Gary,

On the "normal" webpage you use the same index like on the flash webpage. The flash index was modified, but the "normal" one not, so the buttons don't refer anymore correctly...

6. Castle Bravo

Castle Bravo Piano User

Nov 6, 2003
    Scheßlitz, Germany
    Frank -

I'll continue to look into it, but I haven't experienced the problems you have, I've tried on several different machines in several different locations. Have you tried clearing your history and temp internet files?
    The flash button goes to:
    http://www.eclipsetrumpets.com/home/welcome1.htm
    and the regular entrance should point to:
    http://www.eclipsetrumpets.com/home/welcome2.htm
    Both sides of the site have buttons linking to different frame pages, but only one frame should share a common info page. It sounds like you have an old version of the left frame trying to find new pages...

If anyone else is experiencing these problems, let me know. I don't want to have a messed up site out there.... :)

7. Tootsall

Tootsall Fortissimo User

Oct 25, 2003
    Yee HAW!
    Works fine for me, Gary... on two different machines running through different firewalls. I did have the flash button load up slowly one day but it did eventually "emerge" once I ran the cursor over it.

Nice work, by the way.

8. frank

frank Piano User

May 28, 2004
    Berlin, Germany
    Everything's fine now. It WAS an old frame. Should you sometime need accurate translations into German, just let me know :wink:
    Frank