The Bandroom

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by 9horn, Jul 3, 2011.

1. 9horn

9horn Pianissimo User

Feb 25, 2009
    New York
    Has anyone ever delt with an online company called The Bandroom. I had ordered a third valve slide ring over 5 weeks ago and still no part? Has anyone had a similar expierence?

2. Mamba21500

Mamba21500 Piano User

Feb 26, 2009
    In other posts about the same topic, people have told similar experiences about the amount of time that it has taken for their orders to arrive, but they always got them in the end.

3. mandyg233

mandyg233 New Friend

Jun 4, 2011
    New Jersey
    Never heard of them, but I just clicked on to the website and I saw they were selling cheap bach straight mutes for 21 dollars? Total ripoff! You can get the EXACT same thing for 14 dollars on amazon. I just checked.

4. Bochawa!!!

Bochawa!!! Forte User

Nov 4, 2007
    Canada
    Ordered a third valve stop rod from them. It took long enough that I started looking around for another, but then it showed up.

5. 9horn

9horn Pianissimo User

Feb 25, 2009
    New York
    Wow, thanks all for the responces on this. I'm still waiting on my third valve slide, no way to get in touch with them either. Just an answering machine that they never respond to.:thumbdown:

6. Myszolow

Myszolow Pianissimo User

Apr 23, 2011
    Someone said last week that they are in the process of moving. But others said that their service is routinely slow anyway. It might explain their not answering the phone though.

7. Brad-K

Brad-K Piano User

Jun 18, 2011
    I've ordered from them twice this year. Yeah, they took a while, but the orders arrived.