The best trumpet year of my life

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by cyber_shake, Jan 8, 2012.

1. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    No Cody, the third is having the pleasure of knowing you through TM... I am sure you would have also been up there at the top if we had the chance to personally meet, but those honors go to Blaine and Leo Holihan (who after loaning me HIS Martin Committee for a day was the one responsible for my Committee adiction that was my #2 best)

Best band in Dayton would be in the top 20; but there are so many of you here on TM that I would have to included in between, all of which would of course score a tie.

2. codyb226

codyb226 Banned

Mar 9, 2011
    Florida, US

Well it looks like we all had a great year for getting trumpets, or just getting better at them.
    It is great knowing people through TM, I met Harley26 here, and then found out he was in my community band! I didnt know! I got Mark Kindy to join my band too, TM is like the trumpet players Facebook. TM is great!

3. cyber_shake

cyber_shake Mezzo Forte User

Jun 16, 2006
    The 'Nati
    Hey, where did you get that picture of my wife, and don't tell me she gave it to you 'cause I know that isn't true?

4. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    You know, Blaine, you really got to bring her more to our gigs, just thinking.:dontknow: