The EBAY song

Discussion in 'TM Lounge' started by Tootsall, Nov 2, 2005.

1. Tootsall

Tootsall Fortissimo User

Oct 25, 2003
    Yee HAW!
  2. PhatmonB6

PhatmonB6 Mezzo Piano User

Jan 16, 2005
    Minnesota
    Thanks for the link, that jingle really snaps you to reality regarding Ebay. Good stuff. ;-)

3. Solar Bell

Solar Bell Moderator Staff Member

May 11, 2005
    Metro Detroit
    Ed!

That was GREAT!!!

Still laughin'

-cw-

4. Rick Chartrand

Rick Chartrand Piano User

Nov 22, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Hey Toots

Thanks for the laugh :D My wife likes both Ebay and the Backstreet boys, she should love this page when I show her! This is right up there with the 'MOUSEPAD' you posted a while back. Keep em comin Toots! :cool:

Thanks

5. Lazorphaze

Lazorphaze Piano User

Feb 3, 2004
    mildly amusing....however i'm not in the mood to appreciate it..

6. bandman

bandman Forte User

Oct 16, 2004
    Lafayette, LA, USA
    I wonder if I can buy the rights to that song.......

ON EBAY????? :think:

7. Tootsall

Tootsall Fortissimo User

Oct 25, 2003
    Yee HAW!
    Might have better luck trying to sell the rights.... a half a dozen times or more! LOL.

8. trickg

trickg Utimate User

Oct 26, 2003
    Baltimore/DC
    Good luck getting the rights - I thought I recognized the voice: Weird Al Yankovic.

Man, he really has some range and ability. Funny thing - I once won a radio call-in for free tickets to a Weird Al concert at the Ford Theater in DC and other than the 30 year old geeks who knew every word to every song, it was an extremely entertaining show. The band and music were both fantastic, the lights were first rate and the production was flawless. All joking aside, if you get the chance to see him in concert, do it.

9. Miss Piggy Girl

Miss Piggy Girl New Friend

Oct 29, 2005
    USA
    :wub: ROFL ..ohh my goodness..thats so funny..n cool the same time..stupid too.. ROFL ..Hard to believe its sounds like the backstreet boys..guess what I just figured out listening to that..its not really the words in a song that makes it almost..its the sound..if I didnt know no better ..If that song came out on radio ..I want it.. :lol: ..so funny..so real like the song..who ever made it ..has a goody voice..so do you know who made it??

10. Rick Chartrand

Rick Chartrand Piano User

Nov 22, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Hey Patrick

Ya I agree with you man, thats definatly Weird Al. Ive seen some of his videos, like FAT (parody of Michael Jackson's Bad) and it was HILARIOUS. Ya.

LOL Miss Piggy youre funny :D

Oh by the way Patrick, I downloaded a DVD Rip of Gladiator and will let you know what I think.