The luxury of buying...

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by Plithos, Feb 14, 2008.

1. mrwizard96

mrwizard96 Pianissimo User

Feb 23, 2007
    Newman, CA
    I have clipped many, many mirrors and never came close to dumping my bike. As for everyone hating it I could care less. It is legal and for good reason. I will not destroy my bike to make everyone else happy. I live in central cali and it is tolerated by other drives but I have had on more than one occasion people open there doors right in front of me or pull across to the next lane and cut me off. So I agree it is dangerous but just driving a bike is dangerous and if you scared you should not get on one, period.

-b

2. wuzzard

wuzzard New Friend

Feb 14, 2008
    hehe well I got my trumpet I convinced my dad to pay for a bit instead of getting me a birthday present ( with is next month) and I like it its great much easier to play. I didnt spend too much less than 1000$ for a professional yamaha trumpet used in almost perfect condition. The problem with busking here is I live on an island with roughly 200 000 other people. I know everyone lol. People you know dont give u money to play they telll you their ears hurt. ha. ohh well summers coming maybe I can go annoy the nice people down near the beach with a couple of my friends that play guitar/ all that "jazz"

3. Adam Smith

Adam Smith Pianissimo User

Jun 23, 2006
    MTSU
    Today, there was a harrelson ebony on ebay. It sold for $1580. That is a $5000 trumpet. I wanted to bid on it soooo bad. I could have sold some guitar stuff to pay for it. But a year ago I bought a new trumpet, and there is no need for 3 Bb trumpets. But man is that a cool trumpet! I usually keep up with what is on ebay, and I love a good deal. Maybe I should stop watching ebay so I wont be tempted.