The TM Trumpet Tour!

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by Heavens2kadonka, Feb 5, 2005.

1. Manny Laureano

Manny Laureano Utimate User

Sep 29, 2004
    USA
    Dear Lara,

Don't feel bad. If I were your dad, I wouldn't let you go either...
    ... AND THAT'S FINAL, YOUNG LADY!

Sorry, it's a dad thing.javascript::oops:

ML

2. dizforprez

dizforprez Forte User

Nov 2, 2003
    well perhaps you guys should narrow the scope of it instead of calling it off. take one week hit Mannys place and WWBW and call it good. should cost you a few hundred each and that would give you plenty of time to work for the rest of the summer.

like i said go for it!

3. gordygourmet

gordygourmet New Friend

Sep 30, 2004
    St. Cloud
    Hey, if you guys are coming up north to see Manny, you might as well stop through Elkhorn Wisconsin and visit Edwards. You need to call ahead, but you could get a Getzen factory tour and try out lots of different horns, including some fantastic C's!! Well worth a stop, I think.

I don't like soccer either..........

Patrick

4. Heavens2kadonka

Heavens2kadonka Forte User

Jun 17, 2004
    Lebanon, TN
    Well, ****.

So, I guess the trip will probably end up being pushed back a ways... :dontknow:

Maybe I can still save up the money for something neat this summer, like some work done on my Couesnon?

Van

5. Pedal C

Pedal C Mezzo Forte User

Jan 24, 2005
    If y'all actually do this, come through Colorado (Greeley, to be precise) and you can play my horns. I have some neat stuff (Monette C , homemade Bach Eb, real Schilke Eb, etc...). We'll play duets, it'll be fun!

Jason.

6. silverstar

silverstar Mezzo Forte User

Jan 6, 2005
    Awww, shucks.

Well you could probably stop by at least. We have A great Coe Band program, you could meet my teacher and maybe Dennis Pedde...

I'll see what I can do.

Lara

7. gio trumpeter

gio trumpeter New Friend

Feb 7, 2005
    las vegas
    Hey, if you guys are going to get lessons, you should stop by in Vegas and take lessons from Rich Matta. He studied with Claude Gordon and other well known trumpet players. And i'm here! So you guys can visit me and play my crappy horn.