The trumpetmaster story

Discussion in 'TM Lounge' started by Bear, Jun 11, 2005.

1. Bear

Bear Forte User

Apr 30, 2004
    USA
    Ok folxs, I am bored so here's something to occupy the bored people when they get online. This is a moving storyline meaning everyone contributes to the storyline... duh. Ok, rules, please nothing vulgar, sexually explicit, etc. Humor is a big plus!! And try to keep it flowing... I'll start!!

Once upon a time in a swampland there was a trumpetplayer who loved music. In fact, he loved music soo much that all he did was play, play, play. His house was in disrepair and his girlfriend had long left him to his mistress, the trumpet. One day, while walkin' around in the swamp playin' some jazzy tunes on his axe, the trumpet player ran into a ... (next)

2. silverstar

silverstar Mezzo Forte User

Jan 6, 2005
    sax-playing monkey named Byrok. Byrok and the trumpet player (now named Fred) became fast friends and ended up filling the swamp with smokey jazz tunes. But, on account of a badly-timed sax joke, Byrok and Fred...

3. Double_G

Double_G Pianissimo User

May 4, 2005
    Gordonsville, TN
    got into a fist fight. Skipping all the gruesome details, in the end, Fred's trumpet was now shoved down his own throat. What ever would he do? He could no longer play his trumpet and Byrok wouldn't talk to him. So, on the way home, with him slowly dragging his feet, being careful to avoid bumps, for it created a very disturbing sound not to mention an awful pain in his, well you know, he stumbled across...

4. BigBadWolf

BigBadWolf Piano User

Nov 30, 2004
    Los Angeles, CA
    ...the neighborhood butcher. So he decided to go in and look for something to throw on the grill. After looking for about 3 hours he finally decided that he would have 12 lbs of rat meat. While wrapping up the meat the butcher noticed something sticking out of the trumpet players chest "What is...

5. bandman

bandman Forte User

Oct 16, 2004
    Lafayette, LA, USA
    …that sticking out of your chest? He replied, “That’s my axe.†“Your axe?†responded the Butcher. "Not my axe, my axe" he replied. You see, I was playing with Byrok and I made a bad joke about his playing and …

6. Lazorphaze

Lazorphaze Piano User

Feb 3, 2004
    ... now I can't get this piece of metal out of myself! the butcher says "well, I guess you're screwed there. unless you want me to make you into mincemeat" and so they decide to....

7. Bear

Bear Forte User

Apr 30, 2004
    USA
    to skip dinner that day and head out to McDonald's. While orderin at Micky D's they hear some jazz on the loudspeakers overhead. Fred turns to Byrok and says, "Say Mate, ain't that Kenny G? Man, what a kewl cat and great jazzer." Byrok looks at Fred like a man who's about to committ murder... Two weeks later when Fred wakes up from the comma he had more than just a trumpet stuck in his tummy... Wondering, "How in the world did I...

8. trumpetgirl612

trumpetgirl612 Pianissimo User

Mar 30, 2005
    practice room 5
    end up with a saxophone sticking outta my abs? So fred wrote byrok a letter, asking him to come see him that they might have a serious talk and put their differences aside

9. silverstar

silverstar Mezzo Forte User

Jan 6, 2005
    Byrok agreed, mainly because he needed the trumpet player to keep the tempo going. (As we all know, the saxes like to slow things down terribly!) Fred and Byrok met at the local Starbucks for a cup o' Joe. Fred got some looks, but how can you not stare at someone with multiple instruments sticking out of them at strange angles? Well, they were sitting there when a Texan woman sat down next to them and said...

10. JackD

JackD Mezzo Forte User

Nov 30, 2003
    Manchester / London
    "Bubba"