They are unbelievable! and afraid of Sharon!

Discussion in 'TM Lounge' started by Solar Bell, Jan 5, 2006.

1. Solar Bell

Solar Bell Moderator Staff Member

May 11, 2005
    Metro Detroit
  2. Alex Yates

Alex Yates Forte User

Aug 11, 2005
    Atlanta, GA
    And in walks Netanyahu. I really, really, really hope things don't erupt over Sharon.

Quote from article:

"A live Sharon is better for the Palestinians now, despite all the crimes he has committed against us," said Ghazi al-Saadi.
    Oh boy......

3. W Scott

W Scott Piano User

Dec 8, 2003
    Carson City, NV.
    If Netanyahu winds up as prime minister again, the Palestinians are going to get smashed. I hope it happens as they have demonstrated time and again that they are a people that can't be trusted, that they have no other agenda than to burn, destroy and kill. What they did at the Egyptian border yesterday is a classic example. Even the Egyptians are getting fed up with their nonsense...

4. Manny Laureano

Manny Laureano Utimate User

Sep 29, 2004
    USA
    And THAT will be the key.

ML

5. Liad Bar-EL

Liad Bar-EL Forte User

Oct 25, 2003
    Jerusalem, Israel
    Well, what can I say? When Israel was blowing up the tunnels leading into Gaza from the Egyptian border, smoke was seen coming out of the Egyptian police buildings.

The Egyptians want the same thing as the PA........destruction of Israel; so, I don't think they are fed up with the PA at all.

Liad Bar-EL

6. gregc

gregc Mezzo Piano User

Apr 5, 2004
    New York, U.S. of A.
    I'd really like to vote for melting the whole region down and having a 'do - over'.
    It's been toooooooooo long. Time's up!

7. ROGERIO

ROGERIO Mezzo Forte User

Sep 30, 2004
    PHOENIX, AZ
    Lets hope "time isn't up"... I have a feeling when God thinks "time's up" we will ALL be affected.... :cry:

If biblical predictions are correct... when there is finally peace in that region... we will be in the physical company of not such a good soul...

8. Eclipsehornplayer

Eclipsehornplayer Forte User

Sep 14, 2005
    Metro Detroit
    Well put... I'm certain of two things I'll always pay taxes, and peace in the middle east is a seemingly unattainable dream. However, one should always have hope. Without hope, what's the point?

I continue to pray for all sides as life is too short, and the planet is too small for what happens over there daily.