This is wild!! This is his second auction!

Discussion in 'TM Lounge' started by Jazzman, Mar 16, 2004.

1. Jazzman

Jazzman Pianissimo User

Dec 16, 2003
  2. Tootsall

Tootsall Fortissimo User

Oct 25, 2003
    Yee HAW!
    Yeah, you really have to admire Kirk. He is letting NOTHING get in his way. Wouldn't surprise me at all to see him on the late night talk show circuit one of these days.

I remember when he was just starting out and was posting on various forums trying to find ways to play a cornet that were FUNNY rather than musical. Had some minor correspondence with him since. He really does come across as a nice guy. And nobody can say he isn't trying!

3. BADBOY-DON

BADBOY-DON Piano User

Jan 23, 2004
    Gig Harbor Wa.
    Hummmmmmmmm?? KIRK????

Thats the same entrance where Nick Dyson and used to hang out...and play LOUD AND OUTTA tune...so that someone would stop and give us money to STOP PLAYING...and then we would pack up and run down to the Pike place market or Boeing Flight Center for lunch..with our "ALMS!" :twisted:

(Now Dyson plays on cruise ships...where he has a captive audience)

Kirk? Is he from Seattle...as that entrance is in downtown Seattle? :?:

4. Jazzman

Jazzman Pianissimo User

Dec 16, 2003
    "(Now Dyson plays on cruise ships...where he has a captive audience)"
    DA-DA-DA-DA-DA-DA-DA-DA......CHA-CHA-CHA.
    LOL
    :roll:

5. working-kirk

working-kirk New Friend

Mar 24, 2004
    Thank for thinking I'm a cool trumpet player.

Thank for thinking I'm a cool trumpet player.

I Live in The Land of Trumpet but recieve my mail in Portland. That city also has a Pioneer Square mall like Seattle. I did visit Seattle recently for their Mari Gras. I heard it was second to New Orleans. I turned out to be an adventure and I will be telling about it in an upcoming auction.

If the talk shows want me I certain will have lots of adventures to tell them about in The land of trumpet. I told of one in the intro to myself when I tried to learn from Wynton how to pick up girls with my horn. You might want to check it out. I also reposted the first auction I had for those who missed it.

I heard of this Nick Dyson character who is now playing cruise ships. Did he hang out on rec-art-music-trumpet

Anyway, thank you for your interest