This may not be the correct forum for this and if so I apologize

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by bachstradivarius, Oct 1, 2012.

1. bachstradivarius

bachstradivarius New Friend

Sep 27, 2012
    KY
    Hello there, I am new to the site and so far my stay has been rather enjoyable. Anyways on to the nitty gritty currently I am looking for a new trumpet that I can definitely love and enjoy as many of us here. Any who having sixteen years of playing experience ranging from highschool all the way up to actve duty military band I'd like to say I kind of have an idea of what I'm looking for. Recently I have had the opportunity to try out several different horns and I came across my dream horn. That horn is the Yamaha 8335 RGS with the reverse leadpipe, to me it is the most freeblowing and resistantless instrument I have ever played. Any how the local music store (which shall not be named due to confidentiality purposes) basically offered me a price and well.... they told me that they had to do a credit check on me sort of crappy to me since I figured a 2500 dollar instrument after taxes could easily be paid for in monthly installments over a two year period but of course the credit companies would not have that. Anyways I'm looking for a Yamaha 8335 RGS, either new or used it does not matter but would love to be able to work out a payment plan or some other way since that pretty much is really my only avenue of approach of such an endeavour. Anyways if anyone on here has one that they would like to sell and would be willing to work with me please let me know. Thank you all and happy

Last edited: Oct 1, 2012
  2. SteveRicks

SteveRicks Fortissimo User

Aug 15, 2009
    Alabama
    Hopefully someone will have one they want to sell. Used you will do much better price wise. Another approach would be to follow the Dave Ramsey approach and save up to get it. That is my approach.