Tim's Trumpet Place - New Trumpet Related Blog

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by shofar-blast, Oct 30, 2011.

1. shofar-blast

shofar-blast New Friend

Mar 25, 2007
    Kentucky
    Thank you Mark. I appreciate it

2. shofar-blast

shofar-blast New Friend

Mar 25, 2007
    Kentucky
    Thanks Mark. I appreciate your comments. I'm glad you like the site. :-)

3. shofar-blast

shofar-blast New Friend

Mar 25, 2007
    Kentucky
    Greetings,

I have added some pages to my site to get people's opinion about some questions. I hope you will stop by and vote in a few polls--it will only take a couple of minutes.

Poll Page Home

Here's the link to the blog if you haven't been there yet -- TimsTrumpetPlace

4. melza

melza Pianissimo User

Mar 12, 2010
    Australia
    Looking forward to reading more, a great thought out site. Well done:-)

5. A.N.A. Mendez

A.N.A. Mendez Utimate User

Oct 25, 2005
    Sunny Ca.
    What part of KY?

6. xjb0906

xjb0906 Piano User

May 2, 2009
    Charlotte NC
    Added to my favorites.

7. turtlejimmy

turtlejimmy Utimate User

Jun 6, 2010
    Oregon
    Nice site! Bravo for cracking the Arban's .... mine is still being used as a soft place to rest my trumpet. That's really helpful to see someone getting into the Arbans and living to tell about it.:lol:

It could inspire some of us to take the leap.

Turtle

8. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    recording equipment list -- I guess that struck me first -- (I mean who really cares about Arban's) ROFL ROFL ROFL ----Tim, it's a nice site with many links and lots of material --- I like it!! I added it to my favorites also ---

9. shofar-blast

shofar-blast New Friend

Mar 25, 2007
    Kentucky
    Magnolia, KY. It's about half way between Louisville and Bowling Green (about 70 minutes South of Louisville). It is what you might call rural. :D We have 2 stores now... Dollar General just opened about 6 months ago...WE ARE EXCITED. ROFL

Thanks melza, xjb0906, Turtle, and kingtrumpet. I appreciate the feedback. I welcome any ideas or suggestions you might have.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2012
  10. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    maybe I missed it somewhere -- because my internet connection is slow in my rural area of upstate New York (uh we have 2 stop signs and a post office in my town -- but NO Dollar General, actually NO stores for 6 miles --- anyways back to my question --
    do you have a small autobiography of WHO YOU ARE? I will check the site again, but it is always nice to find out who you are, and why you are, who God made you to be -- a short testimonial, background, or etc, if you know what I mean!!!!!!!!!