TM Custom Video Player

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by skip77, Mar 27, 2008.

1. skip77

skip77 New Friend

Mar 25, 2007
    I did not see a thread like this anywhere and if one exists please pardon the re-post. Also, I did not know where it might be best to post this topic so if this is the wrong spot, I beg your pardon again.

I have done this for guitar forums that I am also a member of and thought it might be cool to do for TM. If anyone here has a video in youtube of yourself playing, please reply to this topic and share the link. I will create a custom video player from the list of member videos and add it to a new webpage at my own website. I will then post the link here in this thread and everyone here can begin to enjoy a collection of member horn videos in one place without having to pan thru the sea of stuff at youtube.

If anyone is interested, start listing your links.

2. TrentAustin

TrentAustin Fortissimo User

Oct 28, 2003
    Boston, MA
  3. PSH

PSH Pianissimo User

Feb 20, 2007
    Minneapolis MN; Denton TX
  4. skip77

skip77 New Friend

Mar 25, 2007
    Awesome guys - thanks for response. Will add them to the TM custom player that I created this morning. To kick it off I added a greeting video from myself to TM and a handful of random trumpet vids from youtube... will delete them as I add TM member videos. You can view the player at trumpet I put it at top of page just below the first screen.