TM hang?

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by tpter1, Apr 18, 2007.

1. tpter1

tpter1 Forte User

Jan 12, 2005
    Northern New York
    Sort of inspired by Veery and last year... I haven't seen anything mentioned about a TM hang at ITG this year, but I'd certainly love to see it happen. Some new faces will be there!

Any thoughts?

2. Solar Bell

Solar Bell Moderator Staff Member

May 11, 2005
    Metro Detroit
    I know there will be ebunch of us at the Eclipse display, and I would think we will all be at the late night jam sessions!

Looking forward to it!

-cw-

3. 40cal

40cal Forte User

Dec 13, 2005
    Minnesota
    And since the owners of TM made so much money on the sale to china, they can provide an open bar.

4. Alex Yates

Alex Yates Forte User

Aug 11, 2005
    Atlanta, GA
    I hope things will work out as they did last year, but there is a good chance they will be a bit different. No two ITG conferences seem to unfold in the same manner. The campus layout and logistics willl decide a lot of things. Also, Leigh has not weighed-in about making the Eclipse booth the social headquarters this year. Depending on where his booth is placed and how things are run this time around, it might not be feasable. With the growth Eclipse is experiencing, there is work to be done. I am sure the hangs will take care of themselves. They usually do. Hopefully us TM folks can pick a place and time for a hang and make it happen. (a nice meal out one night, perhaps) :bravo:

5. Mikey

Mikey Forte User

Oct 24, 2003

Last edited: May 19, 2007
  6. PH

PH Mezzo Piano User

Dec 2, 2003
    Bloomington, Indiana

Last edited: May 21, 2007
  7. Alex Yates

Alex Yates Forte User

Aug 11, 2005
    Atlanta, GA
    Since so many folks are staying at the dorms, that might be the best place for mission control, socializing and such, eh? OK. Whose volunteering their place to be the designated TM bar for the week? :think:

I really look forward to seeing everyone again and meeting some new folks. I am also excited for players to try Leigh's latest horns. They will cast a spell on you. ;-)

8. Mikey

Mikey Forte User

Oct 24, 2003

Last edited: May 19, 2007
  9. Solar Bell

Solar Bell Moderator Staff Member

May 11, 2005
    Metro Detroit
    OK,

At least one night in our room!

-cw-

10. Manny Laureano

Manny Laureano Utimate User

Sep 29, 2004
    USA
    YouTube - Screamin Jay Hawkins - I Put A Spell On You

YouTube - Screaming Jay Hawkins - I Put A Spell On You

The second one is shorter.

Single best thing about this post: the young ones that are going to click on this and say "WTF?" while everybody 40 years and older will be wetting their pants laughing saying "OMG!! I remember this crazy guy!"

I'm only sorry I can't be in several places at once to see the various reactions, most notably Chuck's and Alex's.

Enjoy,

ML

Last edited: Apr 20, 2007