TM Recordings

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by trumpettrax, Apr 21, 2012.

1. patkins

patkins Forte User

Nov 22, 2010
    Tuscaloosa, AL.
    Yes, a few church cd's. Also a few novelty songs, I produced mainly for R&B locally. Just plain fun.

2. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    you can go through my agent (gmonady aka GM) here on TM -- -he has the only "known" CD's out there ----- well at least the only CD's in the hands of anyone on TM (the rest of my CD's are in the hands of NON-trumpet players -- and they all love me) ROFL ROFL ROFL --------- I don't know what he is charging, but it is probably too much ---- since I give CD's away. ROFL ROFL ROFL

3. trumpettrax

trumpettrax Piano User

Mar 18, 2006
    Texas
    Where can your CDs be purchased if you have them?

4. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    I have one out with my Quintet. Give it a look at Eddie Brookshire Quintet

If you go to the home page, you can hear one of the songs in it's entirity... Surrendered Life, written by our leader, Eddie Brookshire.

5. odd67ar

odd67ar Pianissimo User

Apr 30, 2010
    Oslo, Norway
    Me too am on Vinyl with a jazz group and on CD with a soul group.Some 20 years older than
    the rest of the group.

6. TrentAustin

TrentAustin Fortissimo User

Oct 28, 2003
    Boston, MA
    I have three discs out and my fourth is due to be released in a month or so.

7. Lawler Bb

Lawler Bb Piano User

Oct 25, 2003
    Milwaukee, WI
    I'm on one as a sideman. You can find it on iTunes and Amazon here.

8. Chuck Cox

Chuck Cox Forte User

Oct 3, 2008
    Cary NC
    I have a CD. This is the description of the CD at CD Universe. I'm going to try and post the link.

As a rising North Carolina composer of unique, inspired originals, Alex Hatcher has lead F.O.G. further onto the music scene of Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill with the release of F.O.G.s eclectic second album "Diamond Dust." Backed by F.O.G.'s original bass player Bob Holcomb and a fine cast of local musicians featuring Ralph DeMasi, Stan Jones and Chuck Cox, Alex and the band are on top of their game, bringing to life 10 awesome new tunes in the growing genre of retro-influenced Rock and Roll.

Fog - Diamond Dust CD Album

9. tptshark

tptshark Pianissimo User

Jun 4, 2005
    Hong Kong
    My newly released CD as a featured artist is called "Chinese Whispers 細語" and features music from and inspired by Hong Kong and China. You can find it at Adrian Kelly | Chinese Whispers (

I have a CD where I am the featured composer: "Intercontinental Drift". It was made to showcase a certain trumpet maker's horns and features some crazy trumpet playing from Nick Drozdoff, Tony Gambaro, Russ Johnson, and Garret Savluk. It is still available from Intercontinental Drift « Slow Release

My group "The Collective" recorded an album with the incredible jazz composer Graham Collier - this is large ensemble improvisation directed by the composer. I'm so honored to have been able to work with this jazz master. Available from Amazon.com: Bread And Circuses: Graham Collier: Music

I'm also on quite a number of albums as a sideman, with releases from China, Hong Kong, Australia, the Maldives - mainly pop stuff, but there are a few big band albums also, including:
    Hip Mo' Toast - "Mischievous Girl" available from Hip Mo' Toast Big Band | Mischievous Girl | CD Baby
    One For All Big Band - "A Better Way" available from One For All Big Band :: CD Order

Enjoy!

- Adrian

10. rufflicks

rufflicks Pianissimo User

Dec 9, 2009
    Nor Cal