To ConnCoprion again, and others that saw the strange mute threads...

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by DubbaCTrumpetMSU, Oct 6, 2009.

1. DubbaCTrumpetMSU

DubbaCTrumpetMSU Mezzo Piano User

Dec 29, 2006
    Ft. Worth, TX
    To all of TM (And some of you probably on TH) that saw the ridiclous thread that was full of attacks on other TH(and TM, for that matter) users, I want to apologize for all the problems with "Fatso DiMARTINo". I did what I did because I don't like seeing people being taken advantage of. Everyone that saw those auctions knows that ConnCoprion was simply listing a mute when he was attacked by this guy. I don't stand for b/s, and I did what I did to take care of it and get rid of his crap. He posted my personal information like address, and for that, I belive, the thread was deleted and taken care of(thank you TH moderators).He also attacked me here on TM and that was taken care of very swiftly(I was amazed how quickly he was banned.) On a side note, I'd like to say that anyone who wants to call me out can do so. I know what I did wasn't the BEST way to handle things...but I'll admit, it was fun, and an interesting way to handle a very strange person. I don't honestly know what's wrong with that guy, but whatever. Anyway, just thought I'd put this out there, since the threads were deleted/locked.

Fatso DiMartino, you have been defeated. Your eBay account is gone, and I'm done with you. That's all, folks.

Call me out if you want, but I had quite a time taking this guy down, and he got what he deserved.

2. lmf

lmf Forte User

May 16, 2007
    Indiana USA
    It is very likely the seller's "elevator is stuck between floors" and apparently eBay has dealt with him for now. I don't think we've seen the last of him in the forums or on eBay, but he's been "busted" for now.

Best wishes,

Lloyd

3. DubbaCTrumpetMSU

DubbaCTrumpetMSU Mezzo Piano User

Dec 29, 2006
    Ft. Worth, TX
    Probably not, you are right, he'll come back under another name...but for now, I've taken him down. That guy deserves whatever he gets..and more. Ugh.