Together At Last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'TM Lounge' started by romey1, Feb 15, 2004.

1. romey1

romey1 Banned

Oct 25, 2003
    out

2. romey1

romey1 Banned

Oct 25, 2003
    out

3. romey1

romey1 Banned

Oct 25, 2003
    out

4. romey1

romey1 Banned

Oct 25, 2003
    out

out

5. Horn of Praise

Horn of Praise Pianissimo User

Nov 1, 2003
    United States
    Romey...if I didn't know better I'd guess that you had an interest in baseball and the Yankees??? :wink:

6. Thevor

Thevor Pianissimo User

Oct 24, 2003
    Next to the Volcano
    Glad to see the Yankees are again trying to buy another championship.

It really makes sense to take the best shortstop in baseball (A-Rod) and move him to 3rd. What the heck is that all about? I think the Yankees were getting pretty nervous with the team Boston is fielding this year and thought that a $16 million dollar 3rd baseman was worth it. There will be hell to pay in the dugout if they try and move Jeters to third. Oh, let the games begin :)

Justice this year will be the meltdown of the Yankees when all the "bought" boys let their egos explode and the Yankees implode, thats going to be worth the price of a ticket.

BAM, you out there? I'm going to try and get Yankees tickets in Seattle when tickets go on sale, do you want to join me? PM me if you're interested. With the depth added to BoSox, Baltimore and the Angels things are going to be a tough fight for the Mariners this year.

7. FreshBrewed

FreshBrewed Mezzo Piano User

Nov 11, 2003
    Houston, TX
    Yes, they are together, but it will be interesting in Houston this year with Roger and Andy being added to the pitching staff. My prediction is the Yanks and Astro's in the series..........Astro's in 6! :D

A-Rod, IMHO, is not worth what he makes. For that matter, no sports star is worth millions.

8. romey1

romey1 Banned

Oct 25, 2003
    out

9. PH

PH Mezzo Piano User

Dec 2, 2003
    Bloomington, Indiana
    Well, the curse of the Bambino not withstanding...

I still prefer the Bosox much improved pitching and continued solid offense to the Yanks diminished pitching, improved offense, and sketchy defense. Also, why in the world would you make A-Rod the 3rd baseman when he is obviously superior defensively to Jeter? Maybe Jeter will play roving outfielder as in softball and A-Rod will cover the entire left side of the infield.

It doesn't matter. I don't expect anybody to be in the same league as the Astros if they stay healthy.

10. romey1

romey1 Banned

Oct 25, 2003
    out