Torpedo Bag Dealers in Canada?

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by eisprl, Aug 10, 2006.

1. eisprl

eisprl Mezzo Piano User

Sep 26, 2004
    Halifax, NS CANADA
    Anyone know of any Torpedo Bag dealers in Canada?

Thanks
    Eric

2. djm6701

djm6701 Pianissimo User

Chase Sanborn used to carry them although they don't appear to be on his website at the moment.

3. Grizzle

Grizzle Pianissimo User

Aug 21, 2006
    Minneapolis
    I'm looking for dealers EVERYWHERE. Promo: If you approach a dealer and sell them on the bag, I'll send YOU a $50 check once they order 6 Torpedo Bags. Just make sure they give me your contact information when they order, or that you followup with me once you see them in the store.

Best sales bet: Ask to speak to the "buyer," have them look at the torpedobags.com web site--remember, give them your name and number to give to me when they order. Tell them my website gets a LOT of hits just from those great car photos, and they'll get a lot of free publicity from being on the dealer page, plus they get to carry a great product. Easy $50 for you. Just think: You could buy a new mouthpiece!

4. Tootsall

Tootsall Fortissimo User

Oct 25, 2003
    Yee HAW!
    I haven't found one although the guys at St. John's music were really interested when I showed them the one I'd bought. From where you are located Eric, I'd give slidebone.com a shot. He's out of N.Y. and is the dealer from whom I purchased about 3 years ago.

5. ChromeDome

ChromeDome New Friend

Jul 23, 2005
    Wetaskiwin, Alta, Canada
    I went through a local store (The Wind Shoppe) here in town (Edmonton) that isn't one of their dealers, but from the time I called to the time I had a bag in hand was only about two weeks. Try calling your favorite local store and they should be able to get one for you.

Doug