Total Eclipse in the Desert

Discussion in 'TM Lounge' started by FreshBrewed, Jul 30, 2004.

1. FreshBrewed

FreshBrewed Mezzo Piano User

Nov 11, 2003
    Houston, TX
    Sometime in August I will be joining the other three Eclipse players of the Bamberg gang in the desert. After six months apart, the four of us will finally be playing tunes in the desert together. :D On the downside, I will be leaving my wife and 1 month old baby girl behind in Germany. :cry: I'll keep in touch and post when I get the chance.

2. Tootsall

Tootsall Fortissimo User

Oct 25, 2003
    Yee HAW!
    Mike... keep your head down and your horn covered up! Be safe.

3. MUSICandCHARACTER

MUSICandCHARACTER Forte User

Jan 31, 2004
    Newburgh, Indiana
    Tough duty. And leaving your kid and wife behind to wait for a rotation. You have my upmost and full respect!

Jim

4. JackD

JackD Mezzo Forte User

Nov 30, 2003
    Manchester / London
    Stay safe Mike! How about some sound-clips of this section if you guys have the time?

5. camelbrass

camelbrass Mezzo Forte User

Nov 5, 2003
    Dubai, UAE
    Mike,

Stay safe. You'll be home in no time.

Regards,

Trevor

6. CJDJazzTpt

CJDJazzTpt Pianissimo User

May 31, 2004
    New Orleans, LA
    Mike,

Take care of yourself and stay safe. I pray everyday for the safe return of our troops. You have all of us on your side!!! Post in every once in a while if you can....I know we'd all like to hear that you and the rest of the guys are safe. Until then.....

Cory

7. Castle Bravo

Castle Bravo Piano User

Nov 6, 2003
    Sche├člitz, Germany
    Well, quit talkin' about it and git on over here already! I got your hooch marked out and everything... :)
    Serioulsly though, have a safe trip, and I'll be praying for your family.

8. FreshBrewed

Nov 11, 2003
    Houston, TX
    Be patient Gary!!!!!!!!! I just finished my course on takin' out bad guys if needed and firing a WHOLE LOT of 50 cal rounds. :twisted: After I take care of a few things, I'm on my way. Look for me around your 200 day mark.

9. Jarrett

Jarrett Piano User

Nov 11, 2003
    Richland, MO
    Haha... your actually goin ehh? Well, sorry I missed you in Germany, but I was super busy trying to get this leave thing straightened out. I'm on R and R right now but Ill be back in a few weeks (whoopty-freakin-doo)
    I'll see you soon Mike.
    -J

10. FreshBrewed

Nov 11, 2003
    Houston, TX
    Yes Jarrett. After months of begging and pleading I am finally going. What's a guy gotta do to get deployed around here? :D