Tres Exciting

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by eisprl, Jan 2, 2006.

1. eisprl

eisprl Mezzo Piano User

Sep 26, 2004
    Halifax, NS CANADA
    Ok, I just found out that Jens Lindemann is coming to a town very close to mine. (I've been waiting for him to come to Atlantic Canada ever since I picked up a trumpet). Also he will he here two days after Ingrid Jenson will be playing at my school!! What a freakin' two days that will be.

Does anybody know how I might get a hold of Jens to line up a possible lesson??

If you have personal contact info and not want to share it on here you can email it to me at [email protected]

Thanks ever so much
    Eric

2. Alex Yates

Alex Yates Forte User

Aug 11, 2005
    Atlanta, GA
  3. Tootsall

Tootsall Fortissimo User

Oct 25, 2003
    Yee HAW!
    Eric, it's no problem to get in contact with Jens. His website is : http://www.trumpetsolo.com/ and if you ask nicely he will get back to you!

Cheers (and send some of that snow out this way...we're a wee bit short of it this year)

4. Tootsall

Tootsall Fortissimo User

Oct 25, 2003
    Yee HAW!
    LOL.... Alex beat me to it. Dang.

5. Alex Yates

Alex Yates Forte User

Aug 11, 2005
    Atlanta, GA
    Hee, hee.....New York minutes are much shorter than Canadian ones. :bleah:

We went from pretty friggin' chilly for this area to SPRING today.....what the heck? All of the regions surrounding here are under tornado warnings though. Indiana, Alabama, KY, southern GA and FL panhandle.....the usual suspects. When warm air like this clashes with cold....watch out. I hope nothing comes of these warnings.

6. B15M

B15M Forte User

Dec 30, 2003
    Monroe Ct.
    OK, How can I get a lesson with Winton?

7. Solar Bell

Solar Bell Moderator Staff Member

May 11, 2005
    Metro Detroit
    First learn to spell his name.

-cw-

8. B15M

B15M Forte User

Dec 30, 2003
    Monroe Ct.
    How will that help?

9. B15M

B15M Forte User

Dec 30, 2003
    Monroe Ct.
    I did a Google search and Winton came up so it must be a common mistake. I went and looked a CD.

"Wynton"

I never clamed to not make mistakes but it's nice of you to proof read my posts in a non condescending manner.

10. eisprl

eisprl Mezzo Piano User

Sep 26, 2004
    Halifax, NS CANADA

Ha, I am actually confused about our weather recently. One day all the snow was there, the next morning it was all gone and raining, the day after that the snow was all back!!

Play nice B15M and Schilke b6 :D