Trumpet Links?

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by MUSICandCHARACTER, Apr 27, 2004.

1. MUSICandCHARACTER

MUSICandCHARACTER Forte User

Jan 31, 2004
    Newburgh, Indiana
    Well ...

I finally put up a general trumpet links page on my website. It still has a ways to go. My site is aimed at beginners and advancing students and their parents. So the links should lead to student info and friendly sites. It has lots of room left -- so any comments about sites that would be good would be appreciated.

http://www.ibowtie.com/genlinkstrmpt.html

M&C

2. ScreaminRaider

ScreaminRaider Piano User

Apr 22, 2004
    San Antonio, Tx
    www.trumpetstuff.com

Thia site has a listing of many top-notch players from all areas, and information about them. Great sound and video clips. Check it out.

JGW

3. MUSICandCHARACTER

MUSICandCHARACTER Forte User

Jan 31, 2004
    Newburgh, Indiana
    Good one, thanks. Its been added!

M&C

4. CornetT

CornetT New Friend

Nov 17, 2003
    Staffordshire, England
  5. Tootsall

Tootsall Fortissimo User

Oct 25, 2003
    Yee HAW!
    You know, cornetT (and any of our other friends who are involved in the Brass Banding world)... your referenced website brings up a great point. To whit, there is a VERY significant group of folks in the brass band world playing cornet and flugelhorn but not necessarily trumpet. I think it would be refreshing to have your lot post some more links into a thread within the cornet/flugel forum so that those of us "not in the know" can read up on some of what goes on in that area of "trumpet" performance AND the issues around equipment and technique that are also used by "trumpet players". Why not start a "links" thread there and let's see what the banders can come up with?

6. mheffernen5

mheffernen5 Pianissimo User