Trumpet Players and Dental Cavities

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by gmonady, Apr 10, 2013.

1. drmctchr

drmctchr Pianissimo User

Mar 19, 2012
    VB ... Yes, I am quite familiar with Wallace !!!!! (grin)
    For others who don't know Wallace, it is a small old-fashioned town buried in a deep mountain canyon - and surrounded by mine shafts from the old days of hard-rock mining. There are antique stores now, a mining museum, and a hotel which used to be a brothel. In the 1940s a relative owned a lumberyard there.

Do you know the restaurant (I think it is "The Red Light") which used to be a car garage and still uses the hydraulic lift as a table? They have musical instruments (even a bassoon) hanging from the ceiling throughout the room.

2. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    :D

3. Comeback

Comeback Forte User

Jun 22, 2011
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Hadn't thought much about Kate Jackson in years. Interesting lady! Had no idea that she had had breast cancer and heart issues, and that she is now a prominent advocate concerning these health matters. Did you write a little about some association with Ms. Jackson before, Gary?
    Jim

4. Conntribution

Conntribution Fortissimo User

Dec 25, 2010
    Lloyd Harbor NY.
    Idaho? Idaho once....before I married my second wife, of course.:-o

5. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    Jim, I did. I had a personal encounter with her when we met on the set of "Saturday Night Live" that she guest hosted after the show. She came over to me, instinctively, and we made a game of ditching her body guard. Headed down to the Village to Seventh Avenue South soon thereafter.

6. Vulgano Brother

Vulgano Brother Moderator Staff Member

Mar 23, 2006
    Parts Unknown
    I took a picture during Kate's show in Idaho....
    [​IMG]

Here she is with gmonady in New York....
    [​IMG]

7. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    Oh yeah baby, she really knew how to make me feel like a real spud. Can't you just see the love in her fries. After this pic we took off for my place to ketchup on current events. Thanks VB for showing this pic... it really baked my day. By the way... I did brush and floss after we dined.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2013
  8. Vulgano Brother

Vulgano Brother Moderator Staff Member

Mar 23, 2006
    Parts Unknown
    Somebody found one of KT's wisdom teeth!

[​IMG]

9. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    thanks VB, and although my intellectual capacity rivals that of most geniuses --- I currently have all 4 wisdom teeth in tact, in my mouth (great dental genetics) ---- In which case of my intellectual capacity if it was corresponding to the size of my wisdom teeth, I suspect they (wisdom teeth) would be LARGE.

however --- ultimately, however my intellectual capacity may be --- I have decided many years ago, that is was MUCH MUCH MUCH simpler --- to remain an underachiever in life!!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL

10. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio

Congratulations are in order because you have well demonstrated here on TM that you have stupendously achieved this goal.