Trumpet Players Directory Website

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by RustoleusMaximus, Jun 1, 2012.

1. RustoleusMaximus

RustoleusMaximus Pianissimo User

Feb 1, 2008
    I have just launched Trumpet players directory featuring trumpet players links and contact information for trumpet players (a brand new website) with the aim of collecting as many trumpet player website links as I possibly can. This website will slowly grow over time to include many other dedicated web pages so that it becomes a very in depth resource.

For now, I am going to try to amass as many website links as possible so that we may all learn from the information gathered. Just in the twelve hours I have spent on this website, I have found many artist I didn't know were out there and I suppose if nothing else I'll entertain myself doing this and discovering people (new friends). Hopefully, over time ... this will become a very useful "directory." I have taken the liberty to begin adding links ... if you would like a link ... just email me your information. The website link descriptions will also evolve as I have the time to refine them. Thanks for spreading the word.

My friend Paul Baron approved over a tasty German buffet lunch a couple days ago ... I hope you will also.

2. rowuk

rowuk Moderator Staff Member

Jun 18, 2006
    Germany
    This is a fine thing. A worldwide directory of contacts for those that want to be worldwide contactable.

3. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    personally, I like being anonymous -- however, I know a fair number of trumpet players in a couple of the local community bands, who will find this link very interesting --- so, YES, it is a fine thing.

4. tedh1951

tedh1951 Utimate User

Oct 18, 2007
    The Wide Brown Land
    Nicely rendered - good useful information - you need to be circumspect about content, keep it a high quality and this resource will be invaluable to all of us.

Do you think you might end up with a range of Band links? I know of a bloke who travels to Australia in the northern summer and plays with a couple of local bands whilst he's here - this resource of yours would offer that facility for other world travellers too.

5. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    Yeah, I have noticed over the past year how Kingtrumpet thends to fly under the radar...

NOT!!!

6. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    and I am starting a GM fan club -- I nominate myself as president --- membership of 1, so far. ROFL ROFL ROFL an Army of one ROFL ROFL ROFL

7. johnande

johnande Pianissimo User

Jun 3, 2009
    western Wyoming
    Nice site, Russ.... many of us will enjoy, even those of us who do not "want to be worldwide contactable." Good luck. JA

8. patkins

patkins Forte User

Nov 22, 2010
    Tuscaloosa, AL.
    +1...KT for President! Patkins for VP!

9. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    a fan club of 2 --- but the question I must ask the board of directors (which is you and me) -- do we want to be worldwide connectable?? I think we need GM to be connected to the world --- so we need to sign him up, but what about the fan club?????

10. TrumpetMD

TrumpetMD Fortissimo User

Oct 22, 2008
    Maryland
    Hey, I thought political topics we off-limits! Where the moderator when you need him?
    :D