Trumpet Players Directory Website

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by RustoleusMaximus, Jun 1, 2012.

1. RustoleusMaximus

RustoleusMaximus Pianissimo User

Feb 1, 2008
    Thanks for the encouragement. I'll add pertinent links and web pages as time goes by. PLEASE link back when you have an opportunity. I realize some women are not going to like this; however, I plan on a female trumpet players page also as that is a pertinent "search" in the keyword searches and there is no one place to find a listing of female trumpet players that I know of.

2. RustoleusMaximus

Feb 1, 2008
    Thanks for the encouragement. I'll add pertinent links and web pages as time goes by. PLEASE link back when you have an opportunity. I realize some women are not going to like this; however, I plan on a female trumpet players page also as that is a pertinent "search" in the keyword searches and there is no one place to find a listing of female trumpet players that I know of.

3. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA

Hey, RustoleusM -- this may be off topic a bit -- but how do we network GM and the Eddie Brookshire Quintet, and get them in the running for a Grammy on their new album??? I mean there must be some protocol on where to send CD's, or know someone, who knows someone, who get the music in the hands of the Grammy award committee. Just saying -- maybe the new website will help us with that -- YES, RustoleusM -- you were just thinking of a neat site -- AND NOW, who knows -- you could be INSTRUMENTAL in getting EBQ nominated for a GRAMMY --

4. RustoleusMaximus

Feb 1, 2008
    King Trumpet ... I have no clue. I'd imagine it's all very political (like many things in life) ... hit up the University of North Texas One O'Clock Lab Band as they may know which buttons to try to push ...

5. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    your right -- I think -- been trying to Google that , and there has to be a member who submits and application -- then it goes through 2 voting sessions -- the best of 5 in each session only get a CHANCE at the big show. Mostly "previously known" groups or people get that opportunity -- but then again, at one time everyone was new and NOT previously known.
    thanks