trumpet question !!?? suggestion

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by mariachiplayer123, Mar 24, 2012.

1. rowuk

rowuk Moderator Staff Member

Jun 18, 2006
    Germany
    Isn't this the second or third time that you have posted this?

lip problem
    Started by mariachiplayer123, 01-03-2012

trumpet lip problem
    Started by mariachiplayer123, 01-28-2012

lip cut problem

Started by mariachiplayer123, 03-25-2012

I mean like how often are you NOT going to take our advice and come back all over again. We answered every one of your posts. You got great advice and obviously have tried NOTHING. By now, you should have been able to tell us how the suggestions worked.

To be honest, I send students like you home and tell them to call me when they have prepared the lesson that was given. What a waste of time!

2. mariachiplayer123

mariachiplayer123 Banned

Jan 1, 2012
    WHY.DONT U GO (here Mariachiplayer123 wrote a very bad word that the majority of Trumpetmasters took offense at. I have written it down elsewhere - if you HAVE to know what it was, PM me with the reason and I may tell you what it was) URSELF
    QUOTE=rowuk;626456]Isn't this the second or third time that you have posted this?

lip problem
    Started by mariachiplayer123, 01-03-2012

trumpet lip problem

lip cut problem

Started by mariachiplayer123, 03-25-2012

I mean like how often are you NOT going to take our advice and come back all over again. We answered every one of your posts. You got great advice and obviously have tried NOTHING. By now, you should have been able to tell us how the suggestions worked.

To be honest, I send students like you home and tell them to call me when they have prepared the lesson that was given. What a waste of time![/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2012
  3. codyb226

codyb226 Banned

Mar 9, 2011
    Florida, US
    You know, its not really my problem. I will just stay out of this.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2012
  4. DaTrump

DaTrump Forte User

Oct 21, 2011
    Huntsville, Texas
    This may not be my fight but really? Really? Your level of immaturity is astounding. Honestly I hope Rowuk does not even give this so much as a glance, that alone is demeaning. He gave you his experienced advice multiple times, tried to help you at no benefit to him, he wasted his time on you out of the goodness of his heart or desire to see others succeed and such profanity is your answer? There are not many kids mine or Cody's age here and quite frankly I see why, that much disrespect is not only uncalled for but childish to an unimaginable extent. No one deserves to be talked to like that, unless they do so themselves. You cannot fathom what you just revealed about the content of your character, or lack of content. Do not taint this community of TrumpetMaster with such foul language and blatant disrespect. Grow up.

And to Rowuk, hopefully you did not get to see the post I am replying too. If you do, do not let it be a representation of the younger demographics.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2012
  5. Dupac

Dupac Fortissimo User

Aug 19, 2008
    Bordeaux, France.
    You are right wanting to stay out of this.
    But I read what you had written first, and you were totally right too ; it was not different from what Da Trump wrote.
    Good answer, IMHO.
    Now stop, no more comment needed.

6. rowuk

rowuk Moderator Staff Member

Jun 18, 2006
    Germany
    Hey guys,
    I really try to get to the real problem, not doctor up some symptom. Obviously this kid is not interested. The vulgarity is typical for those not interested. As far as what I do with myself, it is safe to say that mariachi is in no position to be giving advice.

My question to you all: does he in your opinion deserve to be banned? His contributions are marginal. Let's consider the source and do something useful with this.

7. tedh1951

tedh1951 Utimate User

Oct 18, 2007
    The Wide Brown Land
    If this question needs to be asked then the answer is obvious - banishment will protect our younger members from this sort of language, I have reported the kid's post through the apprpriate channels - I find his stuff offensive.

8. tobylou8

tobylou8 Utimate User

Dec 22, 2008
    Virginia
    I think banishment is in order. Rowuk is correct in pointing out the lack of meaningful posts/threads by this person :zzz::zzz:. I went back to his profile and the SAME question is asked over and over :)duh::duh:), then to respond with cussing to a moderator no less :shock::shock:. Might just be a troll and not a very bright one at that! :troll:

9. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    When ever you change how you are using musle, wheter it is the wrist movement for a golf swing, ankle movement change for comming off the block in a sprint, hip adjustments when twisting to throw a javlin, you need to train new muscle in how to respond. If you over use this new coordination of muscle groups, muscle will react with spasm or strain.

Did you do harm? Unlikely, a sore muscle may just be a sign of use of muscle that had to expend more energy (lactic acid builds up in this case causing the sore feeling). Now pulling muscle in the early stated is strain, and this usually heals as well. This pain is more of a burning sensation, due to small areas of blood that leaked from the strained fiber. The iron in the blood will stimulate an inflammatory reaction. The way to cause strain is to place more demand on the muscle than the current muscle strength allows. If you are changing your embouchure and practice 20 minute slots a few times a day, you should not be causing strain. But if you take that new embouchure that is use to 20 minute non-demanding rehearsals and expose it to a 2 hour gig at this point you risk strain. If strain continues, you risk damage.

10. Pat S

Pat S Piano User

Jan 28, 2012
    San Antonio
    Profanity = banishment. Show some class!