trumpet scales

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by david778, Sep 23, 2009.

1. david778

david778 New Friend

Sep 23, 2009
    I have not really played trumpet for a while and i am trying to remember my trumpet scales both major and minor does anyone know where i can get a PDF download on the internet.

2. tedh1951

tedh1951 Utimate User

Oct 18, 2007
    The Wide Brown Land
    David,
    Try this site through your search engine SCALES IN TREBLE AND BASS CLEFS . Yes you have to purchase them, but they are very cheap. There are 67 x A4 pages of scales - you can pay online and then the documents are downloaded - very clear, alphabetically arranged and copyright. You can also get a similar purchase of all the base clef scales - so you have a full set. Includes blues scales (under the letter B, how clever is that?). :cool:

3. david778

david778 New Friend

Sep 23, 2009
    Hey thanks alot that free trumpet music site is just what i was looking for. Who would have guessed looking under FREE TRUMPET MUSIC.:roll:DUH

4. ComeBackKid

ComeBackKid Fortissimo User

May 11, 2009
    Yorba Linda, CA
    That's what TM is all about. So, as a newcomer, welcome to the group. Depending on how long a "while" is, you may also qualify for membership in the comeback player's club. It is quite exclusive and very prestigious. So, go to the Introductions and Greetings section and post some more information about yourself and we'll see about finding one our august group to nominate you. You won't be sorry - trust me.