Trumpet Secrets!!!!!! The mysterious phenomenon I don't Understand

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by RicardoStalwart, Aug 20, 2013.

1. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    uhm, I am certain, since GM and I often THINK ALIKE -- that he is referring to our notorious, English friend (Lisa Kendall AKA NEWBIE) who, undertakes the task of playing many instruments including the "sousaphone" --- you've got to admire that chick!!! -- so GM, could have been a little clearer in his description for the rest of your blokes who dont' THINK LIKE ME AN GM!!!! ------ so let me clarify it for you blokes ((As in John Philip Lisa Kendall Sousa? ROFL ROFL ROFL ---- and of course, that is not a secret --- but I think if one challenges themselves in areas of music, one then becomes a better musician

2. Vulgano Brother

Vulgano Brother Moderator Staff Member

Mar 23, 2006
    Parts Unknown
    I chose "baritone" and "Sousaphone" so as not to cast an aura of ill-repute on one of our members living in Great Britain who also plays tenor horn and tuba.... :whistle:

3. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    good to know the terminology -- be it far from me that I would insult some bloke from across the pond that can't even speak proper English -- that would be so unkind. but I really love those Bloody Wankers across the pond, let me Tosser this in the frey also. those Bloody Munter's are nice people across the pond, friendly chaps they are!!!! and a nice accent when they speak, even if I ain't got no clue what they are saying!! ROFL ROFL ROFL

now that is a lesson to everyone on TM -- try to say nice things about people, and they won't find you so offensive --- but is that really a SECRET???

4. Cornyandy

Cornyandy Fortissimo User

Jan 9, 2010
    East Yorkshire
    Sorry KT That language at least this side of the pond is about as offensive as it gets and not in the least bit funny. If you want to use it in secret that is up to you but I would prefer you kept it off a forum on which young people are welcome to post and which many read. Bad form dear boy, bad form.

5. Vulgano Brother

Vulgano Brother Moderator Staff Member

Mar 23, 2006
    Parts Unknown
    I suppose one secret is that it is remarkably easy to make fools of ourselves.