Tune in & Cheer Us On!!!

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by RHSbigbluemarchingband, Dec 22, 2009.

1. RHSbigbluemarchingband

RHSbigbluemarchingband Mezzo Piano User

Jan 17, 2009
    Over Christmas break, my band (as you can see by my signature) is performing in the New Years Eve Parade in Chantilly, France and the New Years Day Parade in London! Tune in and watch for the band in blue, white, and yellow uniforms, with blue hats and a yellow plume! We only have 75 kids out of 120 going, but its still going to be a blast! If you catch the parade, im on the right side leading a row, and im really short LOL, but anyway tune in and cheer on the Ramsey High School Big Blue Marching Band, TM!

2. Jurandr

Jurandr Pianissimo User

Feb 23, 2008
    Illinois
    Good luck RHS! I'll be sure to keep an eye out.

3. dhbailey

dhbailey Piano User

Jul 28, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Enjoy the experience -- it will be something you'll remember and share with your students all your life. I'm thrilled you're able to participate -- it's things like that which make the high school years magic.

4. ManGo

ManGo Pianissimo User

Apr 10, 2008
    London
    If I can get up on time I'll be there to cheer you along. :thumbsup:

5. veery715

veery715 Utimate User

Mar 6, 2007
    Ithaca NY
    Have a wonderful time and play well, Kristina! Let us know how it goes with the packing/instrument/uniform conundrum and don't forget to buy yourself some perfume or lingerie!

6. TheSlur

TheSlur New Friend

Feb 22, 2009
    ROFL
    I have always hated parades but they can be fun in the right settings. Good luck at the parade RHS.

7. SFPat

SFPat Pianissimo User

Sep 20, 2009
    Houston
    So, what channel would the parade be on?

Merry Christmas to all

8. RHSbigbluemarchingband

RHSbigbluemarchingband Mezzo Piano User

Jan 17, 2009
    Im not sure what channel it would be on, in New Jersey every channel has the NYC parade, but thats probably something you can google. The Slur, I have always hated parades too, but this one should be pretty fun, the Polaski Day Parade in the city was fun too. We used to do the Macy's Day Parade, but my director said this one is a lot more fun, im really excited!

Oh and veery my director gave me a nice, hard, selmer form fitting case, my strad should be just fine!