TuneLand

Discussion in 'Jazz / Commercial' started by Michael Green, Mar 28, 2004.

1. Michael Green

Michael Green New Friend

Mar 28, 2004
    Michigan/Las Vegas
    Hi Guys,

I've been invited to join your forum by Patrick Hession one of your members. I am a specialty audio designeer. I would like to invite you to feel free to ask me any question you may have about acoustics for your studios, private partice rooms, or any other acoustical or audio problem you might be having.

I have also started a new forum called TuneLand that you may join and advertise your talents or musical business.

I will also promote this forum to the audiophile listening community.

www.michaelgreenaudio.com

www.michaelgreenaudio.com/forum/

Michael

2. Annie

Annie Piano User

Nov 13, 2003
    ooo! I have a good question!

Is there any way to raise the acoustic level of a room in one's house?

BTW, Thank you! And, welcome to the site! You'll love the jokes that come up every once in a while...

3. Michael Green

Michael Green New Friend

Mar 28, 2004
    Michigan/Las Vegas
    Raising Room Levels

Annie,

Yes this is call Pressure Zone Controlling. When you visit my site you will see how this works. The most common product used for this application is the RoomTune TunePak. You will be able to turn your room into a professional quality sounding studio in minutes.

If you go to musicians corner on my site you will find other people to give you their personal experience with the TunePak. I've done about 80,000 rooms with these already including the people who you will find on my credits page and client list. I also would be happy to get more technical on this site if you would like.

Michael

4. Annie

Annie Piano User

Nov 13, 2003
    Thank you!

5. RoyalFlush

RoyalFlush New Friend

Apr 27, 2004
    Ohio
    Back after a long abscence, and w/ a question lol

Hey, would you (or anyone else, for that matter) happen to know anything about getting a jazz combo together and playing for money?? I'm in high school, so obviously, I can't say i'm some kind of prodigy, but I think it'd be awesome to get paid to do what i luv best: playing.... so, any replies would b appreciated. Thanx.

6. CJDJazzTpt

CJDJazzTpt Pianissimo User

May 31, 2004
    New Orleans, LA
    Higher ISN'T better.... Higher is HIGHER! and thats all it is......

Most of everything that you play is BELOW high C.... Check out the 'infamous' Allen Vizzutti quote and you might have a new perspective on the whole "Higher is better" idea that you have!
    -C-